• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    The Huntington state range is about 15 to 20 minutes away. $4.00 to shoot and it is very nice. They put millions into this place. The range master is a customer of ours and we have their fliers at the shop. No 50 BMG's and no full auto.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    What kind of ammo will you have on hand? Any large quantities? 45acp would be great.

I have 7.62x39 and .308 in bulk. I do have plenty of .45 but it went up opn my last shipment. However, ask for a case price when you are there and I'll see what I can do. I am having to go to several, and I mean several, suppliers just to get the minimum I need. Add to that everyone is buying ammo like crazy and it is quit simply hard to get.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I have 7.62x39 and .308 in bulk. I do have plenty of .45 but it went up opn my last shipment. However, ask for a case price when you are there and I'll see what I can do. I am having to go to several, and I mean several, suppliers just to get the minimum I need. Add to that everyone is buying ammo like crazy and it is quit simply hard to get.

Any chance on more by the case .223 buys. I could use a couple more cases when I pick up my ar's :patriot:

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    I am begging for more but it may be a while. I have a few cases left but have to sell that by the box to take care of those that are buying AR's. Have I mentioned I have about 40 Homeland defense rifles in stock?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I can't remember if I've asked before or not, but do you happen to have any Lee .45ACP 4 die sets in stock?

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Call the shop, they can answer your question. We just got in 150 pounds of powder yesterday and try real hard to keep our reloading supplies in stock. Actually we get shipments from Dillon about every two weeks and have some dillon machines set up for demo. Ask for Jan, he knows reloading better than me.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    By popular request lets add some 45 ammo to the sale:

Federal American Eagle .45ACP 230g FMJ $17.99 per box of 50. Wonder how long 20K rounds will last?

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Sum-a-na-beach

Here are some of the sales we will have on March 7th:
    1. Springfield XD 9's and 40's, compact and full size for $449.00
    2. All SOE gear 10% off.
    3. All Taurus 1911 45's, 15% off.
    4. AR NIW GI Mags, $11.95, limit of 10 per person.
    5. AK Mags, $13.95
    6. All Browning Safes 10% off.
    7. All new over/under shotguns 20% off. (CZ, Browning, Stevens and Mossberg.)
    8. All Remington shotguns 15% off.

Hopefully I will be adding a few more items to this list.

**** I just paid $100.00 more then that for my .40XD subcompact.
    Is that a cash only special or could I put one on lay-a-way?
    I want a 4" .40xd.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    That's still less!!!!

I am so tired of getting screwed by my local shop!!!:xmad:

You just got yourself a new customer, it will be worth the drive to me to quit handing Blythe's too much cash because they are close.

See you in March!!!:rockwoot:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i just got my schdule worked out to where i will be there. i cant wait to meet some of you folks that i talk to. i also cant wait to get some supplies for reloading and some ar mags and ? im sure ill find something else i cant live without.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Thank goodness I will be home (in Decatur) that day. I'm going to beat you all there and buy them all out. I think I'll go Friday afternoon :D Just kidding, I don't have a whole lot of money to spend (probably won't spend much at all). But I will definitely be there if nothing comes up.

BTW, Back 40 in Decatur is a good place to eat, but it is a little on the expensive side, and I think if everybody just finished paying for their new toys, they aren't going to feel like paying for an expensive meal.

For good Mexican food, El Camino Real just down the road from Britton's shop (if its still there) is a pretty good local Mexican place (there is also one in Decatur).

Britton or any other locals have any input on a place to eat for lunch? I've been away at college so long that I've lost touch with the area.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Another Sale item:

TROY ARMS AR-57 upper drops on a standard AR-15 lower and converts your gun to shoot the FNH 5.7x28 cartridge using FN-P90 50 round magazines. First ever, revolutionary top load bottom eject system sends the spent brass straight down through the AR magwell. Designed with reliability as its primary feature. There is no gas system to become clogged with carbon or fouling and maintenance is a snap. The bolt and chamber stay clean through extended shooting sessions. The rails are precisely milled from a monolithic block of aircraft grade 7075 T6 aluminum with type III Teflon infused annodization. Any sighting systems mounted on the rails will stay zeroed through the toughest of missions. Magazine NOT Included.

Normally $749.00 on sale for $679.00. These are really cool!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom