• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    There are other threads out there but just wanted to put a reminder out there for everyone in the South Bend Region about INGO day today here at Kodiak Firing Range & Training Facility. Potluck but you do not have to bring any food. Fun starts at 3 pm. We have a grill and deep fryer available.

Feel free to bring your family. Kids 8 and up can shoot. We are making a special offer to INGO members this afternoon.

$20 for use of both the Standard and Tactical Ranges. $5 extra per adult up to three people per lane. Kids 8-17 are free but there is a maximum of three people per lane including children.

Live fire shoothouse is $50 per four people.

Offer to INGO members and their immediate families only. Offer good this afternoon from 3-7.

Kodiak Firing Range & Training Facility
    4611 S. Burnett Dr.
    South Bend, IN. 46614
    Located in the Burnett Industrial Park behind Wal-Mart on the South Side of South Bend. U.S. 31 and U.S. 20 bypass interchange.

Glockshooter149

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    I wish I could make it today. My dad went through the course and said it was outstanding and the range is outstanding. Cant wait to get some time off work and make it out there. Wish I could today to meet some fellow INGOers too.

Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Boy am I STUFFED! Hotdogs, brauts, hamburgers, chocolate cake, deep fryed wings, BACON, etc. etc. I am going to waddle home tonight!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I would have loved to be able to make it but we had a family thing. I've been trying to get a group together to check the range out...also been telling quite a few people I've talked to in South Bend about the range, only 1 or 2 had even heard of it so I gave them some details trying to send you some business.

Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    I would have loved to be able to make it but we had a family thing. I've been trying to get a group together to check the range out...also been telling quite a few people I've talked to in South Bend about the range, only 1 or 2 had even heard of it so I gave them some details trying to send you some business.

Much appreciated! Hopefully you can come to the next one.

jfw46544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hot Springs Village, AR
    I am sorry that I could not make it. Family time out getting our Christmas tree. I hope that we can have another one. Kodiak has a great range and it is great to see the social events and the classes going on. Hat's off to you Zimm!! :yesway:

Top Bottom