• ...and so much more!
  • Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    Enter the MudJug.This is the best spitter.Period.You won't drink it on accident.It's spill proof,even if completely inverted.It's base weighted,so it won't tip.No ugly brown juice to look at anymore,it's actually a conversation piece.Check out the website.Mudjug.com - Mud Jug? Portable Spittoons | Home of the Mud Jug? - Dip it & Spit It PM me for info on a discount.

I guess it could be used as an ashtray if you put some water or sand in the bottom.Might want to take the funnel off unless you're precise with the cherry on your cigarette,else you'll burn it because it's only plastic.

Nice! But I'm an empty Coke can & a P51 kinda guy. Put an oval bend in the top and VIOLA!

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I like the cut and texture of Hawken, but it's getting to not be as good of quality as it once was. Depending on where I get a can, it can range from a good "leaf cut" to having lots of stems and less leaf. I've tried Cope and Skoal in a few different flavors, but I always get smacked with a salty/sour flavor that I personally don't like, in addition to not liking even long cut blends. I've been doing Hawken on and off for about eight years, now mixed in with Camel Snus pouches and just recently a can of General Brand Wintergreen pouches. The General is nice with a tingle.

marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    SKOAL! Really good stuff. Fifteen yrs ago I was doing a stick (10 cans) per week. At my first heart attack my cardiologist "suggested" I quit. Quit cold turkey and haven't missed it.

BuckeyeBrad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    THE Ville
    Copenhagen wintergreen for the past two years or so. Chewed Skoal fine cut for about 10 years until it started giving me wicked heart burn. Thinking about going back to it, as Copenhagen has been more stems than I care for as of late.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I'm a smoker but in the summertime when I'm on the golf course I usually have a lip full of the Marlboro or Camel SNUS

(in high school it was Kodiak Wintergreen)

bman1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Huntington, Indiana
    Folks, do yourself a BIG favor! If you can't quit or don't want to quit check out the real swedish snus. It's amazing and the ill health effects are very minimal.
    There's no spitting and I'd guess about 150 different flavors to choose from. I order from Sweden every couple months and the shipping is a bit expensive but its worth every penny.
    Hit me up if you want more information on this. It's been around for over 100 years, it is tobacco but its pasteurized and is considered harm reduction. It's very popular in sweeden. Google their cancer rates if you don't believe it's less harmful.

It's not perfect… but its close enough for a lot of us that are addicts.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    I dipped for 3 years when I was in rodeo, but I quit.

To each their own. Anyone wanting to quit here is something I did. Use those spicy mints and put them where you keep your dip in your cheek or lip. At first I mixed it with snuff then got to the point I was just using mints. Of course the money I save at the time just let me drink more beer, but that is for someone wanting to quit.

Also great song by a rodeo legend

Copenhagen - Chris LeDoux - YouTube

Another good one

Copenhagen Junkie - Chris LeDoux - YouTube

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Been a Kodiak guy since 1992 but I'm trying real hard to kick it. I haven't had a chew in a few weeks but I've been chewing Nicorette. Today is the first day I haven't had any nicotine at all. Fortunately my wife had a demolition project for me, nothing is more therapeutic when I'm jones'n.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Been a Kodiak guy since 1992 but I'm trying real hard to kick it. I haven't had a chew in a few weeks but I've been chewing Nicorette. Today is the first day I haven't had any nicotine at all. Fortunately my wife had a demolition project for me, nothing is more therapeutic when I'm jones'n.

Best of luck, brother.

You may wanna give this stuff a look too: Herbal Chew or Snuff | Quit Chewing Tobacco | Smokey Snuff

That's how my old roommate quit.

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN

You got this, phylodog! Just think of that extra money you can spend elsewhere without buying chew. Nicorette may be expensive for now, but it will pay for itself soon.

Top Bottom