• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Waiting here in Epcot while 4 family members are running Disney's Wine & Dine Half Marathon. Park is open until 4am for runners and guest. Food & drinks every where and free WiFi so I can surf INGO threads.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Maybe we need to start a "take us along" thread link auto trader has in their issues. A pic of the INGO emblem (hat, sticker, or???) in some far away land.. Taking a cruise next year, may have to take my INGO hat.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Everyone made it. Left Epcot at 2:30am. But have my coffee and ready to go. Just saw a pastry in the Boardwark Bakery that looked interesting ... Peanut Butter, Banana & BACON!!!!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    We were there the first week of October, blazing hot, but the food and wine fest was amazing! I do believe I checked INGO from at least one of the parks while there.

We actually ran into several people we know while we there, and our across the road neighbor stayed in the same hotel we did, but we never ran into them.

Our last trip down there 2 years ago, I was wearing my Indiana zombie response team shirt, and a fellow hoosier approached me and gave us a handful of fast passes he wasn't going to be able to use.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Maybe we need to start a "take us along" thread link auto trader has in their issues. A pic of the INGO emblem (hat, sticker, or???) in some far away land.. Taking a cruise next year, may have to take my INGO hat.

I'll just leave this here

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...dventures-traveling-ingo-combat-cock-icc.html

Just imagine the trouble one could get in taking pictures with your **** out in places all over the world. :):

I don't think I would want to put a picture of my ugly mug with a INGO hat in a thread that show's off Fenways @#$*............... well, you know. I don't want my face anywhere near that... :runaway:

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    If you're going to be in Disney for a few days, there's a deal at the resorts where you can go bass fishing in the epcot lake before the parks open. It costs a little, but it's ridiculous. We were catching 6 lb+ bass every other cast. We caught lots of 8 lb+ fish and my brother in law caught a bass that could fit a football in it's mouth.

It's all catch and release with barbless hooks using shad as bait, but it's just stupid good fishing. The guide takes you around in a boat and you just slay fish for a few hours.

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    If you're going to be in Disney for a few days, there's a deal at the resorts where you can go bass fishing in the epcot lake before the parks open. It costs a little, but it's ridiculous. We were catching 6 lb+ bass every other cast. We caught lots of 8 lb+ fish and my brother in law caught a bass that could fit a football in it's mouth.

It's all catch and release with barbless hooks using shad as bait, but it's just stupid good fishing. The guide takes you around in a boat and you just slay fish for a few hours.

Never heard of this-how does one sign up for it (resort or what?) Going next October for a couple of weeks. My daughters would love this....well, maybe me too. :)

Top Bottom