INGO Facelift - Please be prepared for change!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    No complaints, I love the new look. But, it's going to take some getting used to not being able to use the large INGO letters as a "clickable" link back to the INGO home page.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I cleared the cookie and it's fine now. May be one or two others that had it hidden and will be upset with my curiosity when it gets added back for them ;)

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Just in and like the new look!

Wish I could get my old rep back. I earn rep the old fashioned way.........

I've got to agree with this. That was the one thing that upset me the most - everyone losing all the rep. We all know who earned it, and who just was a rep-whore in the pyramid threads.

AnthonyG

Gentard
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    Ann Arbor
    I've got to agree with this. That was the one thing that upset me the most - everyone losing all the rep. We all know who earned it, and who just was a rep-whore in the pyramid threads.

I wasnt fair to only remove the PW's rep, it was better to do it for all, as the PW's had valid Rep, but to try and distinguish it, would of been to much work.

This decision was more fair to all & simpler.

Sorry you lost your's.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    They'll get over the loss of the imaginary internet points.

I won't!!! It was the only time in my life I'd been given any acknowledgement!!! I even put "received maximum rep on an Internet forum" on my resume just under "repaired golf cart battery charger while drunk without any injury". Yeah, I only list the important things.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I won't!!! It was the only time in my life I'd been given any acknowledgement!!! I even put "received maximum rep on an Internet forum" on my resume just under "repaired golf cart battery charger while drunk without any injury". Yeah, I only list the important things.

Same here, now I'm a nobody again

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

You can still put it on your resume. Who would check?

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I also like the new look, but one question, how do I make it fit my computer screen. The way it is now the forum page is larger than my screen is so I have to scroll over to read some ones post.

And before I get beat up for asking I have been trying to figure it out on my own (but as my kids would tell you I am not the savvy computer guy), also have been searching the site looking to see if this has been addressed but cant find anything on it (probably cause everybody else knows how :(

Top Bottom