INGO Facelift - Please be prepared for change!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I thought you could now post a pic directly from your computer, but I can't figure it out.

Attachments

• CSC_0065.JPG
      CSC_0065.JPG
      35.7 KB · Views: 2
    • DSC00330.JPG
      DSC00330.JPG
      70.5 KB · Views: 2

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Snow feature? You have my attention
    We had snow for Christmas...once...

sad_smiley.jpg

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    so were all of the rep points reset?
    yes

Wait, what? Really? All gone. All of it. All those years I spent acquiring digital reputation points on this website, and now they're gone, and I'm just another nobody again. Really? Uggghhhhhh.

Does purple still work on here? Or was that taken away, too?

Edit from 13 hours later - I hope everybody realizes I was being sarcastic the whole time, not just the purple part.

Last edited:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I changed my default PM settings to never save a copy and not pop up, yada yada yada... but is there a way to default to NOT requesting a read receipt each time? Or does that box have to be un-checked each and every PM you send?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I changed my default PM settings to never save a copy and not pop up, yada yada yada... but is there a way to default to NOT requesting a read receipt each time? Or does that box have to be un-checked each and every PM you send?

This post ^ doesn't show up in my profile's "latest posts" search, but my previous one does.
    Anyhow...bumping it for an answer and yet another question...

One function of posting used to be; type comment, hit tab, hit enter...and it would post.
    Now, all that gets is just a cursor on the next jump down to start a new paragraph. Is the tab function going to be usable when it's all done?

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I like the "like" feature...I can see who liked my post since many do not give reps for them.

Also, the picture attachment is the most useless part of ingo. How can anybody call 1byte of picture space useful? Does it come with a magnifying glass?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    My only real complaint with the new formatting is that it is not really TABLET/iPad friendly. Its worse on the iPhone/Android.

But basically the new formatting works great on a computer but if you need your finger to touch a tiny spot on the screen then its very easy, all too easy, and all to commonly you hit the wrong spot!

Worse yet, in some cases the spots you need to tap are no longer visible on the smaller screens of tablets. So instead of clicking on the little spot that lets me go to the LAST POST, I have to tap the spot to take me to the LAST PAGE and then scroll down to the last post. Its a PITA

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    INGO is going through a facelift. We are investing in the updated version of our forum software and have hired a designer who will be making some cosmetic changes. INGO is very successful the way it is and we are not trying to fix anything that is not broke... However we do want to upgrade the software and modernize things a bit. The color scheme will stay the same and I will make sure we retain the good old INGO look and feel we have all come to love :ingo:

Please be aware that INGO is going to get ugly before she is pretty again.

Step 1: Upgrade forum software starting 7/6

You will notice some big changes to the way INGO looks when we upgrade the software and it might not be for the better.

PATIENCE please. Our new design is in development and should be ready in a month or so. But first we need the new software in place.

I will keep this thread updated with developments.

:ingo:

Top Bottom