• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    I've recently become interested in 10mm. Enough that I'm considering a purchase. I've done some research and like what I've found but have never shot a 10mm handgun. So...

If someone has one that would be willing to let me shoot I will pay for range time and ammo if it can be arranged. I would prefer to shoot full house loads, but anything will do. Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to make this happen.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'd love to help you, but I'm down here near Evansville.

I've got a Glock 20 that 'd be happy to let you shoot if you're down here.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    ive been tossing around the glock 29 idea myself but ammo availability kinda scares me

There is a place here in Muncie that I have seen it on a regular basis. Beyond that I've found some online bulk that is reasonably priced. I just need to shoot it before I can make the final decision.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    I am near Williams and have a Glock 20, 29, and EAA Witness in 10mm. And I have a private range and range hut. You buy the ammo and you can come down here and try mine out if I can keep the brass :D

That's a fantastic offer. Google maps has williams at 3 hrs and 21 min. Is it possible to meet at a range about mid way?

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    Fantastic. You're in Muncie too. Give me a few days to track down some ammo and I'll send you a PM so we can shore up plans. I really appreciate it.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    That's a fantastic offer. Google maps has williams at 3 hrs and 21 min. Is it possible to meet at a range about mid way?

Sorry, not really. I go to Bloomington once or twice a week, but there's no range there. I work from my property, and most of my travels heads south. I see someone from Muncie has offered his DE, so if you want to try the Glocks or the Witness, the offer stands.

bigmedicine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood
    You know, this entire thread impresses me. The willingness to talk and share and meet others is amazing. This is the exact thing that got me interested in this forum in the first place. Good job, gentlemen.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    They are replacing the covered bridge with concrete. They are about halfway done now. They'll leave the bridge but odds are pretty good someone will burn it down within a few years :xmad:. I've driven across that bridge for twenty years now to get home, I'll miss using it.

I Hate it when they replace covered bridges. they seem to go downhill after because they don't have to be maintained

Top Bottom