• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Yep, I still havn't been able to make the 3+ hour drive to obtain one.:rolleyes:
    Theres myths of an INGO store, but believe me holding your breath is not the way to go. (Those are some pretty old myths:D)

I saw a pic with an INGO Ar-15 sling. I could use one of those, Indy is 2 hours away though, are these available still?

I'm in the same boat, don't mind payin' fer swag, but got to drive a dang long ways to get some. :dunno: Need some kinda mail order swag service or somethin'. Maybe swag delivery? :delivery:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    OK guys, I'm gonna tease you a little, but we're working on some new swag. All us MODs DO have day jobs, but we're doing the best we can at this point. I promise that you won't be disappointed, but please (continue to) be patient..... :ingo:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm hoping for INGO boxers and boxer/briefs that says INGO on the ass :D
    Maybe even an AR15 on the crotch area? :laugh:

Back when we used Cafe Press, we had an NFA Day 2008 thong produced. The back said (in very small letters...) "UNLOADED WEAPONS ONLY".

:):

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    OK guys, I'm gonna tease you a little, but we're working on some new swag. All us MODs DO have day jobs, but we're doing the best we can at this point. I promise that you won't be disappointed, but please (continue to) be patient..... :ingo:

Okay will do, I realize you guys all work and have families etc. Thanks for the quick reply.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne

:woot: Looking forward to it! :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom