• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Anyone see Mike Glennon's crotch fumble?
    Which one are you referring to? The one that bounced off of his shin?

The Bears really need to clean house. This team is horribly coached. They make so many stupid mistakes, penalties, blown coverages, bad turnovers, etc.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I was surprised he did so well. He puts something into explaining the game as it goes into motion.

I thought Tony Romo did a great job! Now the Bears are a complete disaster starting with Fox.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    DN0n_G0UIAAUSBF.jpg

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    A few lessons from a November Saturday:

1. JT Barrett still ain't going to the pro's.

2. Harbaugh probably better ink that lifetime contract, pronto.

3. Jamil still hasn't learned what eternal losers the Michigan Wolverines are.

Happy Saturday!

Thanks for starting the thread, Jam...(kinda quiet here lately).

heh.

MUCK FICHIGAN !!!

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Three (3).

That's the consecutive number of Michigan graduating classes which never beat OSU, once, in their entire time in Ann Arbor.

Tch, tch...sigh.

:rockwoot:lol...

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Purdue got the bucket back today.

:whistle:

Yeah, happy for my Boilers. A one-score win over I-Pew doesn't feel like Bowl material...but sometimes ugly just has to do.

(still hoping Harbaugh doesn't get fired up North...please give him the lifetime contract...pullleeezzze...)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A few lessons from a November Saturday:

1. JT Barrett still ain't going to the pro's.

2. Harbaugh probably better ink that lifetime contract, pronto.

3. Jamil still hasn't learned what eternal losers the Michigan Wolverines are.

Happy Saturday!

Thanks for starting the thread, Jam...(kinda quiet here lately).

heh.

MUCK FICHIGAN !!!
    Thoughts in no particular order.

1) this isn’t the “UM” thread. It is the general sports thread, so certainly all things sports are welcome, including UM bashing. I dish it out so I can certainly take it.

2) JT Barrett will get drafted. But dayam that freshman OSU has is good.

3) Harbaugh needs to start living up to the hype.

4) If Peterson hadn’t been bodyslammed to the turf and knocked unconscious, it likely would have been a different game. Many blown opportunities because O’Korn can’t throw an accurate pass even 10 yards. That pick he threw was 100% embarrassingly him.

5) About “eternal” losers, who leads the series? You still have some catching up to do to not be the losers in the series.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe Harbaugh is better suited to coach in the NFL than in the NCAA. Some coaches just do better in one of the other.

Right now it’s an issue of recruiting. I think Harbaugh does pretty well with what he has. But his recruiting classes aren’t as good as some of the other programs, especially at the key positions. Michigan hasn’t had a great QB since Denard Robinson. Speight is okay. O’Korn just doesn’t have it. We’ll see about next year. Peterson was a 4 star recruit and shows a lot of promise. The defense is pretty good and is young.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    ...1) this isn’t the “UM” thread. It is the general sports thread, so certainly all things sports are welcome, including UM bashing. I dish it out so I can certainly take it.
    Uh huh...a perusal of the thread history shows it was the "Jamil feelin' kinda good after the Oklahoma game...then cooling his heels and losing interest down the stretch" thread. But all in good fun...

2) JT Barrett will get drafted. But dayam that freshman OSU has is good.
    With all the overseas games, the NFL is working hard to develop a market for Barrett's skills. We could well see him again. Just not in an OSU uniform, after this season. Praise Jesus...:bowdown:

He ain't gotta go home, he just gotta get the hell outta here. Take your non-pocket-passing self and hit the bricks.

3) Harbaugh needs to start living up to the hype.
    There is no hype...outside the corporate speaking events he puts on for Michigan Alumni gatherings.

4) If Peterson hadn’t been bodyslammed to the turf and knocked unconscious, it likely would have been a different game. Many blown opportunities because O’Korn can’t throw an accurate pass even 10 yards. That pick he threw was 100% embarrassingly him.
    The excuses are starting early this year. It wasn't like Barrett was having a stellar passing game, either. He was having one of his "I really should be a Tight End" days. Ohio State did everything you could reasonably expect to give the game to Michigan. Including forfeiting First Down to negative run plays on every series.

Seriously, the OSU linebackers are all at the chiropractor today, from having the ball-carrier run into their backs so many times.

5) About “eternal” losers, who leads the series? You still have some catching up to do to not be the losers in the series.
    Ah, we want to play history trivia, do we? Well then: so sorry. In my "eternal losers" quip, I forgot to include the qualifier: "Within Jamil's lifetime." Because Michigan doesn't have a winning record against Ohio State for your lifetime, nor the lifetime of any currently-living human being less than 109 years old.

So there. My apologies, trivia king...
    :stickpoke:

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom