INGO get together in Washington at the "MillionGunOwnerMarch.com" march!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fireman1328

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Central Indiana
    The site is open for registration now. On another forum that I visit there is a lot of talk about doing the state marches also for the ones that can't afford to go, or can't take the time off of work to go.

Fire

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The site is open for registration now. On another forum that I visit there is a lot of talk about doing the state marches also for the ones that can't afford to go, or can't take the time off of work to go.

Fire

See guys, I TOLD YOU it would have worked out. No one listened. Well, some of you did. But no one wanted to do anything but bicker. We could have been ground zero of this thing. *sigh* 20 to 1 says the NRA takes over their idea and runs the show.

Lakefield22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2008
    Heck, I'll take a day or two off work to attend. It may not be much but it isn't like defending the RKBA requires me to constantly miss work. Besides, might as well be able to tell the grandkids I did something.

In the grand scheme of things, I doubt even 1 in 100 gun owners will show up. People will sit at home and continue to rant about "from my cold dead hands." Personally, I doubt 1 in 1000 gun owners would even live up to conviction of those words.

Last edited:

rec3indy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This is great but I agree it may be too late by then. According to their site there will also be satellite marches on state capitols ay the same time. I may not be able to make it to DC either but I can make it to the state capitol march. Hope to see a lot of us there at either place.

Top Bottom