creativeinside
    buck69 +1
    cbr1000rr
    goosehuntermp
    sidearmed
    gabriel
    dirtebiker

looks like 17 attendees to me.

i am STILL hashing logistics. i recently got a huge promotion i have been working on for a few years. that is a part of the reason the last 2 to 3 weeks have been so hectic and i have been out of pocket. looking at a lot of time out of town for the next few months.... making life a wonderous mess for a bit!

if i have neglected any pm's, i apologize. life hasn't cut me an extra slack with everything.... feel free to text or call and i will answer ASAP!

talk soon!
    joe

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    guys,

i have not been around at all, lately, and have not been in the shop for majority of the past 2-3 months. mainly on account of getting a new position at work, but also with life in general. i am currently scheduled to do even more out of state training of the course of the next 3 months. one of the trips that has been broached is atlanta, GA for 2 weeks in september. i am working to staple down the dates on this training. there is no answer, yet, as to the exact dates.

also, i am not taking ANY orders for the forseeable future. probly atleast 12 months. i have too many projects, orders, and general commitments that my new positon will NOT allow me to focus on more than a few hours a week.

example: i have to get back off here, and get back at it. i have been in the shop since last night, attempting to square away orders for a few very patient people.....

if you need me, text me.

joe
    260-336-2510

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    If you need to postpone this grind in to a time where your life settles down a bit (which I hope it does) I doubt anyone would mind. Everyone here should know how life can throw a wrench in one's plans. Sounds like you do have some good things going on with work, but it's making life temporarily hectic with all the training.

vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Oops! Guess I should wear my reading glasses when using the smart phone. Now I'm depressed, thought we were going to have a class.

Top Bottom