INGO has a new Facebook Page - Please join us!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • s&wluvr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    LaPorte/Michigan City area
    Excuse me for asking, but WHY the Facebook page. In my particular case, I avoid social websites like Facebook like the plague. Too many people can secure too much information about those who participate and that's just MHO. I would prefer as much privacy as possible, as I just don't trust the general populace out there. Too many criminals trying to scan info. Call me paranoid, but I'm a somewhat private person. And yes, I understand that this forum is also subject to such scrutiny, but I think that it's less prone to problems from outsiders. Again, just MHO.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Asked:
    Excuse me for asking, but WHY the Facebook page. In my particular case, I avoid social websites like Facebook like the plague. Too many people can secure too much information about those who participate and that's just MHO. I would prefer as much privacy as possible, as I just don't trust the general populace out there. Too many criminals trying to scan info. Call me paranoid, but I'm a somewhat private person. And yes, I understand that this forum is also subject to such scrutiny, but I think that it's less prone to problems from outsiders. Again, just MHO.

Answered:
    The FB page is how I found the forums!

Top Bottom