• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm happy for all of us, but I want everyone know.....I can not read all the post now that we get in one day. If I miss a day or more, forget it.....I'll never catch up. LOL

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    It was the 50 post thing......... wasn't it?

I wish it was something that easy for him. Some INGO d-bag flaked on him in a bad way, so he had enough of the board. And now the rest of the class can no longer enjoy his awesome nature photos. He had a talent for taking some beautiful pics.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I wish it was something that easy for him. Some INGO d-bag flaked on him in a bad way, so he had enough of the board. And now the rest of the class can no longer enjoy his awesome nature photos. He had a talent for taking some beautiful pics.

Yes he did. I have missed his presence.
    Been a few too many snarky keyboard commando douche bags.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Yes he did. I have missed his presence.
    Been a few too many snarky keyboard commando douche bags.

I quit for two weeks..Never could figure out how to delete my profile...The second week I hadn't posted gunaria, millertyme, johnthplinker and a few others stopped by to check on me (just kidding, they were looking at guns)and I felt bad for being that petty...Then godfearingguntoting came by and convinced me to quit being such a stubborn mule and here I am again....

I logged back in and saw that half of the handgun section had it's ususal 2/3rds of "Glocks are awesome" posts, and the political section had it's usual Libertarians posting how bad Christians/Republicans/Texans suck and I knew I was back home again in Indiana...

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees

There are INGO d-bags? Come on, now!

So is this a circle of life thing? I've not been around since the beginning but I've seen a few disappear in the time I've been here. Does the forum ebb & flow down to the shenanigans and then come back around to it's senses after a time?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I quit for two weeks..Never could figure out how to delete my profile...The second week I hadn't posted gunaria, millertyme, johnthplinker and a few others stopped by to check on me (just kidding, they were looking at guns)and I felt bad for being that petty...Then godfearingguntoting came by and convinced me to quit being such a stubborn mule and here I am again....

I logged back in and saw that half of the handgun section had it's ususal 2/3rds of "Glocks are awesome" posts, and the political section had it's usual Libertarians posting how bad Christians/Republicans/Texans suck and I knew I was back home again in Indiana...

We might be dysfunctional but it's the kind of dysfunctional you love to be around. :laugh:

Top Bottom