• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who will you vote for in the May 4th primary?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Indiana Feller

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Stutzman for me. We really need a young conservative who will fight. I am afraid Hostetler will just accept to much as business as usual. I am surprised by the political garbage that has gone on.

Take your Coats back to Virginia where you came from. If Coats likes gun control so much he should go to Mexico, they have gun control - and plenty of crime. He would fit right in.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    Just for clarity's sake, this question is for those who are voting in the Republican Primary. Both parties are conducting primaries, and we don't want to give the impression that only Republicans post here.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    A vote for Stutzman is like pissing into the wind, nothing good will come out of it because he wont even get 10% of the vote. Im not saying he isnt a GREAT potential candidate for senate, but he isnt in the final heat. I just hate to see good votes thrown away, when John has a shot to beat coats.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Stutzman gets my vote :rockwoot:
    :+1:
    Stutzman for me.

A vote for Stutzman is like pissing into the wind, nothing good will come out of it because he wont even get 10% of the vote. Im not saying he isnt a GREAT potential candidate for senate, but he isnt in the final heat. I just hate to see good votes thrown away, when John has a shot to beat coats.
    3 people who have rose colored glasses on, and 1 person who sees the reality of the situation.

The simple facts is that Stutzman is simply too far behind in the polls. Any vote for Stutzman (or Bates or Behney) is a vote for Dan Coats. Its really that simple.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    3 people who have rose colored glasses on, and 1 person who sees the reality of the situation.

The simple facts is that Stutzman is simply too far behind in the polls. Any vote for Stutzman (or Bates or Behney) is a vote for Dan Coats. Its really that simple.

:+1:

The best thing Stutzman can do is drop out now and plan a run for Tricky Dick's seat in two years.

Indiana Feller

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Marlin has got some big endorsements and a lot of us are behind him. I don't think it is that simple. I hate that the gop sent Coats along. But this is the reality. I believe Marlin is the best candidate. John is my #2 pick - it deteriorates from there.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Stick to your principles when voting on May 4.

If you want to vote for the lesser of two evils, don't complain when you realize DC is full of evil.

I dont think Hostetler is evil at all. I think hes right on. ive never TOTALY 100% agreed with any politician, but i dont think we all are suposed to agree, as long as the one thing we agree on is abiding by the constitution. John Hostetler will follow the constitution. he knows the constitution is his mandate. please, please, before you all vote for stunzman or anyone else besides Hostetler, sit down and think hard if youd rather have Dan Coats???? If you vote for anyone besides Hostetler you WILL be putting Dan Coats into office. So you believe that by voting for Stutzman your gonna keep a clean concience because you didnt compromise, but rethink your reasoning. Stuntzman has NO CHANCE, this time. So if you vote for him to not compromise then your PARTLY to blame for electing Dan Coats. simple as that. If stuntzman truely cares about this country like i think he does, then he will withdrawl from this race.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm done "settling" when I vote. I'm voting for who I think has my interests at heart and not the lesser of two evils. I don't care if my guy wins or not. I'm not voting for someone who isn't in line with my feelings on issues. I've done that for too many years. I'm not making that mistake.

Behney gets my vote. If he doesn't make the Primary, I'll write his name in on the Ballot. I just don't care anymore because it no longer matters who's best, just who's the most visible. It's :bs: and there's not a damn thing I can do about it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    [Insert politicians name here] has NO CHANCE, this time.

I hear this every year. It no longer matters if it's true or not. What happens when Hostettler wins and turns liberal? What happens if Hostettler ends up not having a snowballs chance in hell of winning the real deal? If you can't vote for the person who follows your line on most every issue and have to settle for someone you don't want, then what has been accomplished? What changed? Nothing. Nope. I'm not voting for someone I don't want.

Why will I not vote Hostettler? Simple. He's a career politician and he's been there before. I want new blood across the board. Will I get it? Probably not. It's a shame people say they'll throw them all out and not vote for career politicians and then turn right around and turn into a hypocrite. Not saying anyone here is one, only you can answer that for yourselves.

I, for one, will not be one of those this election cycle.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Beheny is honestly the only good choice. I'd say he is a great choice.

Stuzman is ok and Hostetler is better than coats.

Coats is a scumbag, so is anyone who supports him.

I don't know who I'm voting for in the primary yet. I wouldn't feel like I was holding my nose if I went for Stuzman. Like savage eagle, I don't think I can vote for a career politician like Hostetler.

Sucks we can't have someone good like Beheny.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Dan Coats gets my vote.

Familiar face. I know, I know, it is an easy way out, but at least I know what to expect from him.

yeah I know what to expect from him too as do many of us. STORM TROOPERS COMING TO COLLECT YOUR GUNS!!!! is what you'll get by voting for Dan Coats.

as far a john hostetler turning liberal,,,,well that will never happen because he believes in following the constitution not burning it!

Top Bottom