• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    No...I saw you coming and threw it all out.

I bring my own...

410090275.jpg

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The Bubba Effect95005 said:
    It is a trap.

Unless you pay to be a site supporter, you are required to have 50 "quality posts" before buying or selling anything through the classifieds.

Well technically you're supposed to have the 50 posts before you can "participate" in the classifieds, not simply buy something listed there. Because OP didn't send a PM or post in the thread he likely used an email address or phone number posted in the ad. So technically he did not "participate" in the classifieds, but outside of the parameters of the site.

I'd hate to encourage someone to plead ignorance, but in this case I'd put the infraction on the person who posted the ad. I have a hunch that I know who it was, because there is a flipper that is notorious for including his phone number in his ads.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Well technically you're supposed to have the 50 posts before you can "participate" in the classifieds, not simply buy something listed there. Because OP didn't send a PM or post in the thread he likely used an email address or phone number posted in the ad. So technically he did not "participate" in the classifieds, but outside of the parameters of the site.

I'd hate to encourage someone to plead ignorance, but in this case I'd put the infraction on the person who posted the ad. I have a hunch that I know who it was, because there is a flipper that is notorious for including his phone number in his ads.

I looked in a few sections. There was at least one recently locked thread that STILL has the OP's phone number in it. Personally, I wouldn't do that.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Well now I see the OP is in South Bend, so it's most likely not the same seller I'm thinking of. He's in the Indy area.

Top Bottom