• ...and so much more!
  • income

• Total voters

Zgreen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I have been wanting to ask this but my dad said there's like 2-3 things you never ask about and money is one. Im
    just curious though between the doctors and lawyers and CEOs and us good ole boys what the median income
    is? I mean some of you have lots and lots of guns,which arnt cheap. Some of you have very nice houses, vehicles, so on and so forth. So either we have people in debt, or exaggerators or the income is high here. For example me and my wife brought home between 47-55k this year. So if your willing to give a very general answer I would be curious to know. Or if inappropriate delete this post.

Zgreen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Ok I'll have to figure out how to make a poll. Wonder if there a FAQS with info on it?

nevermind got it

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Without getting too specific, I like to keep my income at a level where I can qualify for welfare and thereby build my preps.

Zgreen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Sad part is I work with a guy who makes sure he misses enough time so he doesn't make too much. That way every year on his taxes he gets a lot back. Just about makes me sick.

Zgreen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Yep, he keeps it low so he qualifies for that earned income credit. At the end of the year if he is making too much he really starts missing work.

Zgreen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Ha! I could start a whole new post about my place of employment! Basically no benefits, come and go as you please as long as we're not in a big project like a roof or pouring concrete. So it's like you want to not come in? That's fine you just don't get paid.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Last October, a guy get fired for too many absences. He used twelve weeks of FMLA, four weeks of vacation, one week of personal days, ten weeks of sick leave, and seven days of unexcused absences.

He had the nerve to complain that it wasn't his fault he got fired. He was only two minutes late because the gate wasn't working. :rolleyes:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Last October, a guy get fired for too many absences. He used twelve weeks of FMLA, four weeks of vacation, one week of personal days, ten weeks of sick leave, and seven days of unexcused absences.

He had the nerve to complain that it wasn't his fault he got fired. He was only two minutes late because the gate wasn't working. :rolleyes:

I believe that exceeds the time I've taken off for all reasons in the past 17 years...pretty close, at least.

Top Bottom