• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The food was pretty good too. But I don't think they put enough bacon on my cheese burger.

B5n3BmA.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Food was awesome.
    The people were awesome.
    The venue was pretty swell.
    We laughed our butts off among good friends and stellar people.
    A few new faces.
    People drove great distances to break bread.

Thank you "TT"

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Thank you everyone for making this happen! I am so greatful that you took time out of real life and some of you even drove great distances to come and meet each other (some old friends, some new) and show the sense of community that ingo represents. To those that couldbt make it, we missed you and hope to see you next time.
    And we made fun of you all ;) kidding
    Sorry I wasnt feeling super well tonight (nothing contagious, blood pressure issues) but I really had a blast talking and I hope next time I can rotate the room and talk to others I missed this time.
    I am so greatful to be part of this community.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thank you everyone for making this happen! I am so greatful that you took time out of real life and some of you even drove great distances to come and meet each other (some old friends, some new) and show the sense of community that ingo represents. To those that couldbt make it, we missed you and hope to see you next time.
    Sorry I wasnt feeling super well tonight (nothing contagious, blood pressure issues) but I really had a blast talking and I hope next time I can rotate the room and talk to others I missed this time.

Thanks for organizing! It was great to meet you finally. And others as well.

I may organize the next one in the fall. I have an idea for a venue thats pretty darned big and will actually allow mingling due to how the tables are laid out and the generous space between them. (think wheelchair/walker accessible) I have some calls to make before I commit but if they will set aside one of the rooms it will be awesome. This venue's food was amazeballs, but it was just too tight to do any mingling until after we got out into the parking lot.

Thanks again TT, and I hope you get to feeling better soon!

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I second what everyone has already said. The food was great, the wait staff attentive, and the chance to meet more of you in the real was priceless. Thanks TT.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    It was good meeting a lot of new faces. The food was amazing, and wasn’t pricey at all. Thanks TT for organizing this!

ETA: I think I counted about 31 people, so good group of INGOers there.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That must have been a really interesting conversation.

Mrs Printcraft was talking about how she carries, and was totally stumped on what it was called. They were both googling frantically as we were getting ready to leave and just couldnt figure it out. I told them not to worry about it and to let me know later. "as soon as you get to 465, you will remember. Trust me."

I was right. :):

(I know from firsthand experience. As soon as I stop trying to remember something, it will randomly pop into my head.)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Food was awesome.
    The people were awesome.
    The venue was pretty swell.
    We laughed our butts off among good friends and stellar people.
    A few new faces.
    People drove great distances to break bread.

Thank you "TT"

And some of us were lazy, and just let someone else drive.
    :)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

And thanks to TT who paid for my meal without me finding out till too late. :)

Probably a good thing. I got a message on the way back that it looks like we'll be taking a strike vote this week. And I'd rate the chances of a strike as "high".

Top Bottom