• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    if they put bacon on it at least then they could say it has at least SOME sort of real meat on it.... not chemically coagulated protein remains

It is funny because my nephew wanted McDonald's today and he usually gets the pink slime nuggets. I told him that they're gross and he was like I know it is just pink stuff but dipped in ranch they're pretty good...not as good as the snack wraps though because they use real chicken for that.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Food threads are hilarious...As popular as McDonalds is, I'm thinking some of you are bigger fans than you're letting on.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Food threads are hilarious...As popular as McDonalds is, I'm thinking some of you are bigger fans than you're letting on.

I drive by a McDs every morning on my way to work, usually a few minutes after 0600, but sometimes as early as 0530, and it amazes me at the number of cars lined up around the building no matter what time of day it is!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I drive by a McDs every morning on my way to work, usually a few minutes after 0600, but sometimes as early as 0530, and it amazes me at the number of cars lined up around the building no matter what time of day it is!
    I bet they use crack in their food? Anyone seen any members of congress at mcdonalds lately? :):

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I stopped at Mickey D's on my way to work just now. Doubled my McRib tally and got a carmel mocha latte to wash it down......mmmmmmm....

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    Just killed 2, which reminded me to post. That brings my tally to 7 for this week alone. I adore McRibs. I still don't understand why they put pickles on these things. Just seems so out of place. I always order without. Love the onions though. Probably have more tomorrow.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron

I see what you did there.... didn't you mom ever tell you it's not nice to call someone fat?

i-beat-aneroxia.jpg

Top Bottom