• ...and so much more!
  • Neo46121

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Putnam County
    Good evening everyone.

I recieved a call yesterday asking if I could play a benefit/fund raiser for a baby girl named Willow Allen. Willow was born with a condition called Biliary Atresia, which means the bile ducts from her liver do not allow the bile to reach the gall bladder and eventually reach the small intestine.

The result of this condition, if left untreated, will result in severe scarring of the liver tissue and cirrhious (which we all know is terrible). More information on this medical condition can be found at baaware.org - raising awareness and funding research for biliary atresia

Cross' Corner in Danville Indiana will be hosting this fundraiser/benefit on the 25th of June. Live music and an auction of misc. items will be held to try and raise money for little Willows much needed operations and medical expenses.

I normally don't ask people I don't know to help others they don't know, but I ask you as a fellow INGO member and human being to help us help Willow. I understand times are hard but times are harder for Willow and her mother. Anything that anyone can do to help this child in need would be greatly appreciated.

Please pm me if you have any questions or ideas.
    Thank you for your time and God bless :),
    Brian

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    In case luck doesn't cut it, I will pray for her and the success of this benefit.

Date noted, and fine job stepping up to contribute your time and talents to the event. :yesway:

Neo46121

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Putnam County
    Thank you sir. I do hope this benefit turns out well and this little girl gets a fair chance to live a happy life.

I was just notified that anyone who would want to donate money to her medical expenses can do so at any national city bank by telling them you want to make a donation to Willow Allen.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Good evening everyone.

I recieved a call yesterday asking if I could play a benefit/fund raiser for a baby girl named Willow Allen. Willow was born with a condition called Biliary Atresia, which means the bile ducts from her liver do not allow the bile to reach the gall bladder and eventually reach the small intestine.

The result of this condition, if left untreated, will result in severe scarring of the liver tissue and cirrhious (which we all know is terrible). More information on this medical condition can be found at baaware.org - raising awareness and funding research for biliary atresia

Cross' Corner in Danville Indiana will be hosting this fundraiser/benefit on the 25th of June. Live music and an auction of misc. items will be held to try and raise money for little Willows much needed operations and medical expenses.

I normally don't ask people I don't know to help others they don't know, but I ask you as a fellow INGO member and human being to help us help Willow. I understand times are hard but times are harder for Willow and her mother. Anything that anyone can do to help this child in need would be greatly appreciated.

Please pm me if you have any questions or ideas.
    Thank you for your time and God bless :),
    Brian

I don't see a time.

Neo46121

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Putnam County
    Oh dear I did forget a time. I was told we are supposed to take the stage at 6pm. I'm unaware of when they plan on shutting down.

Good catch 88gt

Neo46121

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Putnam County
    The bump is appreciated.

The prayers are appreciated even more.

Thank you to those who have posted and pm'd me on this topic, and I hope everyone can make it out to the benefit (consider it a small meet and greet if anything else :) )

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom