• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregtheplumber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    valparaiso
    I saw this game on another forum and thought it would be fun to do here. It is basically a photo scavenger hunt for motorcycle riders. I will start by posting a "Your bike with a _________". First person to post a picture meeting the goal chooses the next goal. The only rules to the game are that the picture matches the goal, you can not fill your own goal, and has to have your bike in the picture not just one like it. All goals are up to your interpretation. For example someone posts "Your bike with a porche" it could be a real porche, a toy porche, or a poster of a porche as long as it meets the goal. Ill start "Your bike with a university sign". Have fun and ride safe.

gage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    underground
    I saw this game on another forum and thought it would be fun to do here. It is basically a photo scavenger hunt for motorcycle riders. I will start by posting a "Your bike with a _________". First person to post a picture meeting the goal chooses the next goal. The only rules to the game are that the picture matches the goal, you can not fill your own goal, and has to have your bike in the picture not just one like it. All goals are up to your interpretation. For example someone posts "Your bike with a porche" it could be a real porche, a toy porche, or a poster of a porche as long as it meets the goal. Ill start "Your bike with a university sign". Have fun and ride safe.
    Here's my bike with a university sign.
    2u94c2a.jpg

Next: "Your bike with a rifle"

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    Ranger,

Nice pistol. But, it's supposed to be your bike next to a cop car...:rules:

Hahaha....:gheyhi:............I'm going to ride to Hooters tonight and see if I can't get a picture of one there. :laugh:

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    Quit playing around guys....:D :laugh:

It's the real deal. Lights in the dash...

NEXT - Your bike with a Big Rig (Tractor / Trailer)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom