• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • linkinpark9812

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lake County, Town of Munster
    Any Northwest Indiana people, was just curious who was at the Strack and Van Til today in Munster (09/07) in the early evening. Only got a glance look but this person was open carrying a silver in color gun with 2 extra magazines and wearing an INGO shirt. Looked to be a middle aged guy. I work there and someone pointed them out to me since they know I'm into that stuff, but I didn't get a chance to try and talk with him. Just wondering who it was on here. :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Hobart
    There was a guy driving a black silverado open carrying at the stracks I go to in Hobart on Thursday. I was leaving as he was getting out of his truck. Stracks must be a friendly open carry place cuz its not the first time I've seen someone open carrying there.

Voodoo574

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    South Bend/ Mishawaka
    With all the crime coming out of Chicago, I think everyone over there needs to open carry. Worked at BP Whiting for a while. Stayed in Lansing for the first bit. HATED the fact that I knew if I was seen with my EDC across the line I was in deep doo-doo. But after witnessing some of the crazy stuff that goes on around there, I would rather be alive and in jail than dead in the street. Not trying to bash anyones town, but some areas are pretty scary.

cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    Wasn't me although you might catch me OC in the Munster/Highland area. Possibly Mark1911 I know he frequently OC in munster.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Any Northwest Indiana people, was just curious who was at the Strack and Van Til today in Munster (09/07) in the early evening. Only got a glance look but this person was open carrying a silver in color gun with 2 extra magazines and wearing an INGO shirt. Looked to be a middle aged guy. I work there and someone pointed them out to me since they know I'm into that stuff, but I didn't get a chance to try and talk with him. Just wondering who it was on here. :)

Film at 23:00

Glad to see people are open carrying if that is their method of carry good for them. But what is sad is that seeing some one open carry is an event. Went to Walmart this a.m with the family, we try to go early seems like it is less congested that way. We had to get a new battery for the truck. When Gang Banger want to be about starts giving my son dirty looks and almost hits him with the cart. No apology no excuse me I am sorry. Then I turn and give him the look! Problem solved he was getting the heck away from us as fast as he could. Amazing how attitudes change!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yep that was me picking up some groceries! Next time hope you can say hello.:ingo: :thumbsup:

Next time make sure to call MWG on him and take pictures as the JBTs come. :rofl:

Or me like the lady at Miejer who ran up to one of our NWI members while he was OC and asked.

1) Who are you
    2) Are you security?
    3) You are scaring me with that gun (in the holster).

Our member said to her:
    Do you always run up to the things that scare you or are you just curious.

She had deer in the headlight look after that!

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Next time make sure to call MWG on him and take pictures as the JBTs come. :rofl:

Or me like the lady at Miejer who ran up to one of our NWI members while he was OC and asked.

1) Who are you
    2) Are you security?

Our member said to her:

That one is a classic. :D

linkinpark9812

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lake County, Town of Munster

1) Who are you
    2) Are you security?

Our member said to her:

lol, I talk about police and gun stuff so much there that I bet over half of the front end (cashiers and baggers) knows it's legal to open carry, hence why someone pointed mark1911 out.

Yep that was me picking up some groceries! Next time hope you can say hello.:ingo: :thumbsup:

Cool! Will do!

cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    Remember when I first saw mark1911 at wicker park with his wife that I thought was his daughter. Lol

Say hi to me too if you ever see me out usually do my grocery shopping at stracks or ultra. Ill be the guy with the glock 23. ;) l

Top Bottom