• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    OK Bob, next Wed I'm coming in. That is my "short" day so I can make my way down from Munster/highland. I will ask around and see if you're there. I expect the Welcome Wagon!!!

Lol, but seriously I will try to make it in next Wed afternoon, probably about 4-5ish.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    OK Bob, next Wed I'm coming in. That is my "short" day so I can make my way down from Munster/highland. I will ask around and see if you're there. I expect the Welcome Wagon!!!

Lol, but seriously I will try to make it in next Wed afternoon, probably about 4-5ish.

Well now that school has started back up for my daughter, my days are shortened. I pick her up from school daily, and she attends school in the south suburbs so I've got a bit of a drive to get over there. I will be leaving early. HOWEVER the Wednesday meetings seem to occur with/without me.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'll be there, gets me away from the drumming. I think Terry starts school that day.

Ghost of Winter should still be off work on 'injured reserve' letting his stitches heal, and Juan is due to be back in town today so he'd probably be available too. Might be able to get Woodrow and bdj357 in for that too, especially if it is later in the afternoon.

Last edited:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Well then, if anyone wants to do a later Wed meet up I will be in. I know for some of you this is right at your early bird dinner time, (I keed I keed) but we can have a cigar and maybe grab a small bite.

See you there.

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    Ghost of Winter should still be off work on 'injured reserve' letting his stitches heal, and Juan is due to be back in town today so he'd probably be available too. Might be able to get Woodrow and bdj357 in for that too, especially if it is later in the afternoon.

I'm down, I'll be of next week unless we loose anyone else from the schedule.

Cigar Bob

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Mishawaka, Indiana
    It was a great night at the Pit Stop Smoke Shop on the 19th. We smoked some good mild cigars was the vote or all who were present. I even got some one on one hand gun training from some of the guys. Thanks to all who are helping me fine tune my skills I really had a great time. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom