• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just got it confirmed with the manufacturer of VEGA FINA cigars; we will be having an INGO OPEN CARRY NIGHT on Thursday evening Jan 27, 2011 at the Cedar Lake, IN Pit Stop Smoke Shop/Cigar Lounge. 6pm to 9pm. Water, coffee and some snacks will also be provided.

VegaFinaBox.jpg

VEGA FINA is the #3 brand in Europe and is not well known here in the USA. These are made with an aged, flavorful blend of Dominican, Colombian and Honduran long filler tobaccos, a smooth Indonesian binder and a luxurious hand-picked Ecuadorian Connecticut shade wrapper, creating a distinctly mellow and creamy medium-bodied smoke with an enjoyable aroma. Not too intense for new smokers but certainly not as robust as brands like Punch or Partagas, the Vega Fina is a nice brand that can work well as an everyday cigar.

VegaFinaSC.gif

Maps and more details will follow in later posts :ingo:

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    What happened? Did you poke a hole in her and she whipped around the room like a balloon?? :laugh:
    dogs thought i was being attacked. i got most of the holes plugged though she just has one in her head that whistles. shes kinda like the real thing: full of silicone

Last edited:

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I will be there!! This is great, I will be off work on that day. So I will be able to open carry, not coming from Illinois, and I will be able to hang out and smoke a cigar and be sociable not working overtime that day.:rockwoot:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Saturday evening bump.

Oh, and by the way, I just drove home from watching my daughter in the Fencing conference championship, she got 7th place. It was her highest ranking ever in this conference, she lost to the #2 fencer 15 to 14.

Her team has never gotten more than 1 medal in this event, today we took home 5 medals. It was a great day, if I weren't so tired I'd smoke a celebratory cigar. But we left the house shortly after 5am to drive up to Woodstock, IL for the competition.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Elevated Arms
    Top Bottom