• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    INGO member RogerB organized a picnic/shoot at Eagle Creek back in 2009-- it was a really nice time!

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...009_ingo_family_picnic_ecpr_6_27_09_aars.html

An August date seems a bit too soon. The organizer would have their work cut out for them. Its tough to generate interest and get people to attend that quickly. I might suggest looking at other Fall dates in October or early November.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'd love to go, but the August date might be iffy. So count me in with confirmation being detail-dependent.

If this doesn't fly this fall, Sheila, let me know and I'll help ya coordinate something for the spring.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    INGO member RogerB organized a picnic/shoot at Eagle Creek back in 2009-- it was a really nice time!

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...009_ingo_family_picnic_ecpr_6_27_09_aars.html

An August date seems a bit too soon. The organizer would have their work cut out for them. Its tough to generate interest and get people to attend that quickly. I might suggest looking at other Fall dates in October or early November.

+1.

Most Saturday's are open for me, so I'll try to make it whatever date you pick.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Eagle Creek is perfect .:yesway: Not much to paln really since everyone is responsible for their own food and drinks. Might be a short notice for the shooting range at Eagle Creek? I am open to what is best for most people.

Thanks Jenn I will let you know but since this is a picnice and everyone supplies their own food and drinks should not be much to orginaize except with the shooting range and the park for reservations? Do we need to reserve a spot inside the park for the picnic itself and is there a fee for the spot inside the park? I am sure there is, nothing is free. Sounds like the last one turned out great and had a good time by all. Hopefully with some help we can make this one just as nice. hint hint.
    Thanks

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    should not be much to orginaize except with the shooting range and the park for reservations? Do we need to reserve a spot inside the park for the picnic itself and is there a fee for the spot inside the park? I am sure there is, nothing is free.

You can contact Tactical Firearms Training directly here on INGO. Guy runs ECPR now and could give you all that info.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

That was a great time, and the first INGO even I attended! :rockwoot:

We are overdue for another picnic!

Grux

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    I did the BBQ for the Chop-In and would love to help you guys out again on this event. Just let me know if you are interested.

Top Bottom