• JCAJR30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Union County
    What a great site this is; a place to "cling to your guns and religion."

I would love to join the prayer group!

My mother-in-law just found out that she has "clusters" on one of her breasts and will be going to the hospital for a biopsy within the next week or so. Your prayers will be greatly appreciated.

Now that I have posted my prayer request, I will read the 54 pages of text in this thread and pray for all who have need of prayer. Thank you for the opportunity

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Just recieved terrible news late last night and need prayers for my boss and good friend. He sustained severe injuries including broken back, skull, ribs, legs, as well as horrific facial injuries when a tree he was cutting fell and caused another tree to fall on him.

He is in University of Cincinnati Hospital currently. Please pray for his recovery and for those who where with him that no doubt saved his life.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Just recieved terrible news late last night and need prayers for my boss and good friend. He sustained severe injuries including broken back, skull, ribs, legs, as well as horrific facial injuries when a tree he was cutting fell and caused another tree to fall on him.

He is in University of Cincinnati Hospital currently. Please pray for his recovery and for those who where with him that no doubt saved his life.

Prayers sent!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    While not as serious as other prayer requests on here, I do have two for myself and family. First one is I'm slated to graduate a computer program at Harrison this coming June and I'll need prayer that I'll do well. Secondly, I request prayer that my little family become financially blessed as my marriage success depends on it. I also want to be able to bless other people, but can't do that since I'm trying to get by myself.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Lifting up these concerns before the Great I AM. Why? Because the Good Book says we can go "Boldly before the throne of grace." That's why! Prayer changes things folks!

Blessings!

Pr 3:5-6

chipperej

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Boone County Indiana
    Thanks to all my brothers and sisters on INGO for your prayers.
    My son's surgery went very well. The surgeon was able to remove over 90% of the tumor which is amazing considering its location. He will be in the ICU for another day or so until his breathing and other bodily functions that have been affected are stabilized. Hopefully he can be home for new years day. If you remember please keep him in prayer as he has radiation and months of therapy ahead of him.

KC

Our prayers are continuing... for your son and for your family.

PAMom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Thanks to all my brothers and sisters on INGO for your prayers.
    My son's surgery went very well. The surgeon was able to remove over 90% of the tumor which is amazing considering its location. He will be in the ICU for another day or so until his breathing and other bodily functions that have been affected are stabilized. Hopefully he can be home for new years day. If you remember please keep him in prayer as he has radiation and months of therapy ahead of him.

KC
    Thank you for the update. Praying that your son will have complete healing without complications, that he will indeed be home for the new year, and that God will guide and sustain you in these next months of treatment.

PAMom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

My mother-in-law just found out that she has "clusters" on one of her breasts and will be going to the hospital for a biopsy within the next week or so. Your prayers will be greatly appreciated.

Now that I have posted my prayer request, I will read the 54 pages of text in this thread and pray for all who have need of prayer. Thank you for the opportunity

Praying with you and your family about these next few days and weeks. I was there this year with my husband who was diagnosed with prostate cancer at 55. God is faithful, cling to him.

PAMom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    While not as serious as other prayer requests on here, I do have two for myself and family. First one is I'm slated to graduate a computer program at Harrison this coming June and I'll need prayer that I'll do well. Secondly, I request prayer that my little family become financially blessed as my marriage success depends on it. I also want to be able to bless other people, but can't do that since I'm trying to get by myself.

Praying for your family as well. While your requests may seem small compared to others, remember God does not see it that way. He is concerned about every little thing that concerns you. That is how much He loves us! Hang in there!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Prayers sent!

JCAJR30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Union County
    Thank you all for your prayers.

It's amazing how God works in our lives - Yesterday, at Church, our Pastor gave each person in the congregation (small # on Wednesday) a prayer journal. We spent the entire sermon adding names, missions, churches, etc...to our journals so that we can begin praying in specific terms rather than general terms for our collective and individual needs.

It was just yesterday morning that I found this forum - God has already insured that I have the tools to carry out our mission. Thank you Lord!

Luke 11: 9-13

Rocket57

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    In denial
    Update #2

Asking for prayers for my 12 year old son. He will be having surgery Monday morning to remove a golf ball sized tumor from his brain stem. The surgeon is probably the best in the midwest and is optimistic that all will go well. My son is taking it pretty well but gets angry about it at times, especially since it is Christmas.
    Proverbs 3:5-6 :yesway:

Looks like it will be a long tough recovery for my son. He is still in ICU while they try to get his breathing under control. Put a feeding tube into his stomach but had to stop the feeding because his whole digestive system has stopped. They said that happens with the pain meds. Now he has developed a touch of pneumonia, also common after major surgeries. He could be in ICU for another few days if not longer.
    Please keep him in your prayers.
    KC

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Looks like it will be a long tough recovery for my son. He is still in ICU while they try to get his breathing under control. Put a feeding tube into his stomach but had to stop the feeding because his whole digestive system has stopped. They said that happens with the pain meds. Now he has developed a touch of pneumonia, also common after major surgeries. He could be in ICU for another few days if not longer.
    KC

Continued prayers my friend..

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    KC

Prayers sent

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    KC
    Continued prayers ....

PAMom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    KC

I am continuing to pray for your family.

Top Bottom