• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    A family friend's wife was rushed to the ER for massive stomach pain, after several scans and tests, they could not determine what's causing the pain. They are thinking intestinal blockage, but surgeon is on the way to the hospital with possibility of surgery. Please pray!

Rocket57

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    In denial
    Update #3

Looks like it will be a long tough recovery for my son. He is still in ICU while they try to get his breathing under control. Put a feeding tube into his stomach but had to stop the feeding because his whole digestive system has stopped. They said that happens with the pain meds. Now he has developed a touch of pneumonia, also common after major surgeries. He could be in ICU for another few days if not longer.
    Please keep him in your prayers.
    KC

Please continue your prayers. My son almost died yesterday from complications with the pneumonia. He is stable now and they are working to clear his lungs and get him breathing on his own. Thanks.
    KC

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    A family friend's wife was rushed to the ER for massive stomach pain, after several scans and tests, they could not determine what's causing the pain. They are thinking intestinal blockage, but surgeon is on the way to the hospital with possibility of surgery. Please pray!

I have a friend, who is a single mom, and is about to lose her mom, please pray... don't know the issue, just that it is serious... her name is Angie ...

I am in the need of Prayer.
    On Jan.13 I am going to have partial knee replacement on both knees.

Prayers sent! to all! and Right winger I had a full knee replaced two years ago it's great! no more day to day pain like I had before! Prayers sent that all goes well for you, and a speedy recovery!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Asking for prayers for my BIL and his wife, and others in the family. His name is Denny. His only grndson 9mo. was blue at feeding / getting up time this morning, and was on life support last I heard. Thanks in advance!

D2VW14_20

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Scottsburg In
    My wife and I are pregnant with our first child and she is beginning to show some signs of potential difficulties. I usually dont do thing like this but we need them now. Thanks

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    My wife just woke up to a call from her dad. Her grandfather had a heart attack and his blood sugar is in the 400-500 level, kidney failure... he lives in Alabama. Trying to see what's going on and if she can make it down there to see him one more time. Thanks.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    My wife just woke up to a call from her dad. Her grandfather had a heart attack and his blood sugar is in the 400-500 level, kidney failure... he lives in Alabama. Trying to see what's going on and if she can make it down there to see him one more time. Thanks.

Prayers sent my friend, and for those posts above yours..

JCAJR30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Union County
    Good morning all - I will pray for all the needs that were posted. Thank you for your prayers as well. Please continue to pray for my mother-in-law who continues to undergo evaluation for potential breast cancer.

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    My wife son and I are flying back from Peru on Jan 31. I am asking prayer for travel mercies and we are trying to book meetings.

Because of the economy we have lost a lot of support over the last year. ($1200/month)

Financially it has been very difficult. My wife and I didn't buy each other Christmas presents, there was no money for Christmas dinner, many months there has not been enough money to buy all the groceries we need, or other necessities. We live very frugally and we do not live high on the hog.

While we are not starving it was a very depressing Christmas. It was hard not to feel like a failure. We love it here and we love the people.

We can hardly wait to get back and continue in the work but I have already said we need to have more money not just because of the loss of support but the economy here is booming. So everything is getting more expensive. On New Years day everything in the grocery store went up in price and I mean everything, then when the dollar goes down it hurts us as well and I can not work a secular job down here.

We have learned to live by our faith but it is hard to learn to live by other people faith. So we would appreciate your prayers

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    You are not a failure because your worth is not measured by monetary gains. However, you can still feel that way because of the way that our cultural projects worth and importance. Remember, feelings are liars and can make you question the truths of life.

When you guys fly back, are you going to do some more support/fund raising?

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    More prayer please

Well here goes:

BIL passed Sept. 05,2011, age 51 yrs.

Another BIL's grandson passed Tue of this week. age 9 mo.

My first cousin on my father's side passed yesterday age 55yrs.

My wife's uncle passed Tues, age 78 yrs.

Happy New Year ? Not so far. I'm holding up okay, so mostly the prayers are for all peoples involved within these families. Thanks :ingo:

Top Bottom