• ...and so much more!
  • goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

Philippians 4:6-8 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things."

Prayers going up for all concerns.

Blessings.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Update:

My dad did have a heart attack as confirmed by the cardiologist, however he is now home taking it easy. Thanks for your prayers!

JCAJR30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Union County
    Update: My mother-in-law has received confirmation, through a biopsy, that she is cancer free. Thank you for your prayers, God is good.

My prayers go out for all those in need.
    MK@JA - oorah! God speed!
    LEO - Healing
    CALEB - Father's health.

s&wluvr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    LaPorte/Michigan City area
    I pray for all of you every night that the Lord grants your prayers. But all remember that if things don't turn out as prayed for, God may be testing your souls for something much bigger in this great universe. After all, the Lord's Prayer says ..."your will be done."

SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I would like to ask prayers for 2 people. The first is someone I graduated with, and his name is Josh. He is only in his early thirties, but has bone cancer. The second is Norman Mangrum. My family lived 1/2 a mile from his, and his daughters used to babysit my sister and I. He was recently in the hospital with heart problems, and although he is home now, he is not doing well. He is so swollen he can't get shoes or socks on, and can barely move. He is on oxygen full time and very weak, and could use all the prayers he could get. Thank you!

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I would like to ask prayers for 2 people. The first is someone I graduated with, and his name is Josh. He is only in his early thirties, but has bone cancer. The second is Norman Mangrum. My family lived 1/2 a mile from his, and his daughters used to babysit my sister and I. He was recently in the hospital with heart problems, and although he is home now, he is not doing well. He is so swollen he can't get shoes or socks on, and can barely move. He is on oxygen full time and very weak, and could use all the prayers he could get. Thank you!

Prayers sent.

jdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    N.E corner
    I am not a very religious person but I really need some help for a close friend. A week ago his 17 yr. old daughter was involved in a auto accident and was ejected, she has been in a coma since the accident.
    I have been in communication with my friend throughout this evening and he is really feeling the weight of everything crashing down on him and is trying to stay strong for his wife. I have tried to send him words of encouragement but it just doesn't seem like enough. We have been buds for close to 40 years and i hate to see him going through this. I am going to the hospital tomorrow to see him and hope I can offer some comfort to him and his wife. I ask for those of faith to pray for the recovery of their daughter and to help my friend find the strength to cope with this terrible situation.

Thanks

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    You got it! Wish I lived closer, I would come to see them myself.

Philippians 4:5-9 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me-put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you."

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    You got it! Wish I lived closer, I would come to see them myself.

Philippians 4:5-9 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me-put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you."

Amen ...praying as well.

God doesn't always promise an answer (ask me how I know), but He does promise a peace to guard our hearts, and grace to the humble (James 4:6) wherever we find ourselves, as we look to Him.

Feeling as you do, in a way, I wish there were words of encouragement I could offer you. But know that your presence in his and his family's life mean more than you may feel it does, as do the prayers of those who offer them. You, your friend, and his family are in my prayers.

SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I would like to ask prayers for one of my best friends. I found out late last night that she has been suspended from her job as a teacher and she's looking for a new job. I've been looking for a new job for over a year, so I know how hard it is, even though we are looking in entirely different fields. From what she's told me, it seems she's being used as a scapegoat for the deficiencies of the entire school. Her name is Cheryl. Thank you. Also, my prayers go out to all those mentioned on here. You are not alone.

Top Bottom