Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    #CancerSucks

I'm sorry you and your family are having to go through this wtfd. My prayers for God's comfort and He inspires and lifts up the talents of your son's doctors, nurses, and staff to do their best work for your son.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    We found out today that its not as good of news then we originally thought, they called us about his last ultrasound and in their words "there are some medical concerns" and have scheduled a cat scan on the 24th and we go right from the cat scan to a Oncologist to consult with them so we are back to being scared again. While we still are not sure of anything as of yet it feels like after feeling comfortable that this wasn't going to be cancer now the rug gets pulled back out from under us. My son is very up beat about this but as the dad its tearing me up. I have complete faith in God and know in my
    heart that my son is in his hands and that I shouldn't be worried, I am the type of person that confronts things head on and not being able to fix this right away and fix it for him is pretty rough on me. So again I ask for prayers for him, thank you for allowing me to vent.

Just got home from doc office and he was absolutely positive that my son does NOT HAVE CANCER! He also did not think he would have any sterility issues either! We have to go back in 4 months for another ultrasound just to make sure that the lump is not getting any bigger than we will decide how to proceed then, if it needs removed, etc. That's only to insure there would be no sterile issues but he was pretty certain already that it won't effect him in anyway.

THANK YOU GOD AND THANK YOU ALL THAT HAVE PRAYED FOR HIM, I CAN NEVER TELL YOU HOW MUCH THIS HAS MEANT TO ME! The stress that has been inside me since this began has been tremendous and it almost is making me sick with relief as it leaves my body and mind!

THANK YOU!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just got home from doc office and he was absolutely positive that my son does NOT HAVE CANCER! He also did not think he would have any sterility issues either! We have to go back in 4 months for another ultrasound just to make sure that the lump is not getting any bigger than we will decide how to proceed then, if it needs removed, etc. That's only to insure there would be no sterile issues but he was pretty certain already that it won't effect him in anyway.

THANK YOU GOD AND THANK YOU ALL THAT HAVE PRAYED FOR HIM, I CAN NEVER TELL YOU HOW MUCH THIS HAS MEANT TO ME! The stress that has been inside me since this began has been tremendous and it almost is making me sick with relief as it leaves my body and mind!

THANK YOU!
    Great news. INGO members have your back. God Bless and prayers for a continuing positive outlook.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

THANK YOU!

Very glad to hear the good news.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

THANK YOU!

Cancer sucks. I'm glad that burden has been lifted from you.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    As some may have seen... We had our twin girls on Friday morning and they are doing great. My wife, Amy not so much. Amy has been moved to ICU. Oxygen levels dropping, heart rate not regulating, so exhausted but can't sleep because of cough/fluid on her lungs.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    As some may have seen... We had our twin girls on Friday morning and they are doing great. My wife, Amy not so much. Amy has been moved to ICU. Oxygen levels dropping, heart rate not regulating, so exhausted but can't sleep because of cough/fluid on her lungs.

May God bless. Prayers sent.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Prayers inbound.

And yes, keep us in the loop.

Also, make sure you are taking care of yourself. You are useless if you dont.

Top Bottom