• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Well I do have NFA alumni day the weekend before. Which will deplete my ammo supply a good bit, especially in pistol calibers and .223. Might be kinda hard to replensish some of those stocks and still have my minimum amount on hand that I like to have. I won't really know till closer to the date.

But, this is a PW shoot... What could be more fun than that?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well I do have NFA alumni day the weekend before. Which will deplete my ammo supply a good bit, especially in pistol calibers and .223. Might be kinda hard to replensish some of those stocks and still have my minimum amount on hand that I like to have. I won't really know till closer to the date.

Quit acting like you're going to turn this down. :D You don't need a bunch of ammo to come hang out!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'd like to make it..just not sure if I can at the moment...it all depends on how my wife is doing at the time and what not. and whether or not I can hitch a ride with someone...my car needs some work and I don't want to chance breaking down all the way up there.
    I'll let yall know when it closer whether or not I can make it.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I'd like to make it..just not sure if I can at the moment...it all depends on how my wife is doing at the time and what not. and whether or not I can hitch a ride with someone...my car needs some work and I don't want to chance breaking down all the way up there.
    I'll let yall know when it closer whether or not I can make it.
    I'm in the same boat with a ride.
    I think Bigum or John B will carpool if necessary

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm in the same boat with a ride.
    I think Bigum or John B will carpool if necessary

What if we all pulled some $$ together and rented a big vehicle..SUV or a van:dunno: That is if no one has a large dependable vehicle. surely it wouldnt cost each of us much at all.:dunno:
    after the problems I have had with my car I just dont trust it anymore.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If you guys can make it to Plainfield on I70, you can park your vehicles here and ride with me. I can fit 4-5 other people + gear in my van cause it'll only be me going up.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    If you guys can make it to Plainfield on I70, you can park your vehicles here and ride with me. I can fit 4-5 other people + gear in my van cause it'll only be me going up.

Ditto here, packing up the SUV to the hilt I'm pretty sure I can get 2 in with me also.

If I have to I might pack up the trailer, but I'll have to figure out storage solutions since it's a 6x12 open sided utility trailer like what they use for mowers and ATV's.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Yeah, besides SE will cover your ammo :popcorn:

I don't think he has any 45 acp to cover me. I've got plenty but I do have the NFA alumni day the weekend before, and those Thompson and Kriss SMG's are calling my name. :ar15: Although I guess I can run the 22 conversion on my mil spec most of the time to cut down on expense. I'll see what I can do. After all it is fairly close to home for me.

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    What if we all pulled some $$ together and rented a big vehicle..SUV or a van:dunno: That is if no one has a large dependable vehicle. surely it wouldnt cost each of us much at all.:dunno:
    after the problems I have had with my car I just dont trust it anymore.

My truck will hold five. The bed is covered and locks so we can fill it with gear. I am good with just about anything.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    My truck will hold five. The bed is covered and locks so we can fill it with gear. I am good with just about anything.

Hey John, RelicHound,Jim, and I would love to ride with you. If you'll have us!:D Between the three of us we could pay for the majority of the fuel it takes to get there and back. Just let us know what you think.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Hey John, RelicHound,Jim, and I would love to ride with you. If you'll have us!:D Between the three of us we could pay for the majority of the fuel it takes to get there and back. Just let us know what you think.
    hey, just remember the bus driver eats free.....just saying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom