• Status
    Not open for further replies.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Just give us enough time after the event is over to create the new one and put the link to it at the end of this thread before you lock it. Por favor.

I don't know when it will get locked or who will do the locking, but once the new thread gets started, we'll be sure to add a link in here posthumously. (special Mod powers - activate!) :):

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I don't know when it will get locked or who will do the locking, but once the new thread gets started, we'll be sure to add a link in here posthumously. (special Mod powers - activate!) :):

Works for me. I knew y'all could do that, but I thought it might save you some work if you just waited a bit before locking it. As long as y'all don't mind, though, we (I) don't mind. :ingo:

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Also, as is customary with INGO events, this organization thread will get locked at some point tomorrow. If you guys want to do an AAR upon your return, please start a new thread for that purpose.

Thx.
    IBTL, had to get that in this thread too. all good threads have IBTL in them atleast once

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    OK, if HandK says anything like this in his training (unlikely, anyway), DON'T DO IT LIKE THIS!

shoot.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom