• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    A place where a pocket full of loose 22LR can pay for a meal at a restaurant or put gas in my car.
    A place where everyone OC's, not because of crime or comfort but as a fashion accessory. (Don't wear a Glock after labor day.)
    A place that homes an expensive and thorough scientific grade lab to settle any gun related dispute that may arise. (This ammo is better than that ammo. You can't do that with that gun. No way, that is impossible.) Myth Busters wouldn't have anything on that.
    A place with a well kept community gun range, even though most residents would have a place to shoot in their back yard.

Yeah, I could get into that.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I can't believe nobody mentioned the best part of INGOTown. We could ALL be reserve deputies of the local cop shop... do you know what that means???

CLASS 3 ALL AROUND AT FAIR MARKET PRICES!!!!!!!

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    The natives are quite friendly there but never turn down a good dogpile. If an INGOer needs help it is given no questions asked. But they will only sell to you after they have gotten to know you.

Grammar nazis are constantly on patrol looking for the smallest error in language to pounce upon.

Like Roman times, the forums are areas for great debates. People are encouraged to get involved in the discussions. Order is maintained by the Mean Order of Discipline Society.

Place of interest

S&S Family Restaraunt- In true Odd Thomas fashion, the fry cook is more then some coffee drinking minion. He has worked hard on the Food And Quenchers (snobby beer) menu and will remind you to look at it before asking any questions. Unruly patrons are removed when he swings his ban spatula.

Crime: The Shirley Temple Gang - A bunch of 5yr old girls replacing guns in holsters with candy. Drawing a lollipop on someone is :ugh:.

Last edited:

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    And the old guys would make sure the new guys felt as unwelcome as possible.

"We talked about that yesterday."
    "Don't ask dumb questions."

And it would be entirely unsafe, for the young guys to be seen in public with their baggy pants sagging down below their crotch.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    That would make cost of living affordable.

/Starts a hog farm in the town square(there was no ordinance to prevent it sorry,and I would be grandfathered in IF you could ever get the rest of INGO town to actually agree that we needed ordinances.Also,I did plant a flag(hey it worked for Portugal,Spain,England ect...).

I am RICH...Rolling in the bacon!!!

Step right up...shoot your own breakfast in town!!

Convert you Powder,primers,lead,brass,grain,gold,silver,and even old cars into cash(err bacon),for a nominal fee.*Legal notice Not responsible for anything,all liabilities assumed by the customer,complaints must be filed in triplicate and signed in the blood of an extra terrestrial intelligent being to be considered,and all formal complaints agree to seek mediation by third party mermaids or accept the judgement of bigfoot as legally binding.

We MAY have a few sanitation issues,but meh...I think everyone will survive(Buys property on the VERY edge of town away from the hog farm...upwind).

Last edited:

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    And it would be entirely unsafe, for the young guys to be seen in public with their baggy pants sagging down below their crotch.

I for one will be tolerant of those with "LBS" (low butt syndrome). They were born this way.

jLkHEk3.png

We can't forget about the stacked little people. They just want to appear normal and not be judged by their appearance...
    evolution-sagging-pants-717274.jpeg

:dunno:

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    And if you get band your house gets rented out to another Ingo member untill you get reinstated.... As far as the 50 post rule you can't even move into INGO town untill you reach 50 quality posts...... lmao, Now thats funny stuff.

Top Bottom