• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    After reading of a member who hasn't been able to leave Northern Indiana to obtain some INGO gear, I had a thought (Yeah, it happens about once a year or so).

I've noticed that a lot of individuals desire a number of items advertised on this site, but lack the means, or for that matter, the desire to travel extended distances.

Many members of INGO already travel the state for one reason or another, and could easily facilitate the transporting of an item, or items, for a nominal fee. If an individual is out of work and looking to pick up extra cash, I'm fairly sure he or she could make a reasonable buck, so long as their expenses are covered.

Receivers/handguns could (or not) be transferred at the buyer's choice of FFL. Purchasing monies could be (recommended) certified bank funds. Products could be boxed in such a manner to prohibit, or show signs of tampering. The only cash transaction, would be the gas money and/or gratuity to the transporter, from the seller and buyer.

The subject of trust is obviously an issue, but the advantages of such an arrangement is potentially, and largely, beneficial.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    It is a good idea...in a perfect world.

But yeah...that whole trust issue comes into play.

However, that being said. Anyone needing a Garand or a Colt or Bushmaster AR delivered...meet me in the back lot of the Mars Hill Liquors just after midnight. I'll deliver it anywhere you need. I promise. ;) :D I'll be driving the primer gray panel van...with mo license plate.

But yeah...I can think of some people on here I'd trust to make the delivery...even though I've never met them. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom