• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Saturday marked the premier of the Official INGO Wheel-O-Swag! Any Site Supporters at the show at 1PM on Saturday were invited to give the wheel a spin for the chance to win $50 off training with Mindset Laboratories, free knife sharpening from Black Owl Customs, a Benchmade Griptillian from Brad's Knives and Knife Lady, or some nifty INGO swag (including a firm handshake and a determined look from the Big Man)!

317iatc.png

Suprtek....Chamber flag
    Indiana Joe...Firm handshake
    Printcraft...Firm handshake
    ZBornacSVT...Firm handshake
    Blaine...Chamber flag
    Tyler34...Hot INGO pen
    Knife Lady...Firm handshake
    Japartridge...INGO sticker
    KennySP13...$50 off training with Mindset Laboratories
    Zenbruno...Chamber flag
    Garandguy...Chamber flag
    Amhenry...Chamber flag
    Lawrra...Choice of Permaban or Free spin (wisely chose the free spin)
    Brad's Knives...Free knife sharpening (we fully expect Tyler34 to have his hands full sharpening every one of Brad's hundreds of knives. For free. :): )
    Charly2...Hot INGO pen
    Mmills50...Firm handshake
    Gamez235...Velcro INGO patch
    Theweakerbrother...$50 off training with Mindset Laboratories

Thanks to all of our members who stopped by to play and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for new games we'll play with the INGO Wheel-O-Swag!

Special thanks to Lil'Spas for the last-minute creation of prize inserts for the Wheel! :ingo:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    THis is full of WIN! That is one of the more creative fun ways of marketing I've seen in a long time.

...and I'll second the notion that INGO's choice for the Vanna White stand in demonstrates a lack of the most basic understanding of marketing.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Saturday marked the premier of the Official INGO Wheel-O-Swag! Any Site Supporters at the show at 1PM on Saturday were invited to give the wheel a spin for the chance to win $50 off training with Mindset Laboratories, free knife sharpening from Black Owl Customs, a Benchmade Griptillian from Brad's Knives and Knife Lady, or some nifty INGO swag (including a firm handshake and a determined look from the Big Man)!

317iatc.png

Suprtek....Chamber flag
    Indiana Joe...Firm handshake
    Printcraft...Firm handshake
    ZBornacSVT...Firm handshake
    Blaine...Chamber flag
    Tyler34...Hot INGO pen
    Knife Lady...Firm handshake
    Japartridge...INGO sticker
    KennySP13...$50 off training with Mindset Laboratories
    Zenbruno...Chamber flag
    Garandguy...Chamber flag
    Amhenry...Chamber flag
    Lawrra...Choice of Permaban or Free spin (wisely chose the free spin)
    Brad's Knives...Free knife sharpening (we fully expect Tyler34 to have his hands full sharpening every one of Brad's hundreds of knives. For free. :): )
    Charly2...Hot INGO pen
    Mmills50...Firm handshake
    Gamez235...Velcro INGO patch
    Theweakerbrother...$50 off training with Mindset Laboratories

Thanks to all of our members who stopped by to play and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for new games we'll play with the INGO Wheel-O-Swag!

Special thanks to Lil'Spas for the last-minute creation of prize inserts for the Wheel! :ingo:

I thought it was very appropriate that I won the free knife sharpening from Tyler34.....knives kind of are my thing. I let Tyler34 off the hook on having to sharpen all of my knives, I just gave him the one that was in my pocket, which I was already planning in giving it to him at the end of the show for a good sharpening. Thanks INGO for the awesome contest and thanks Tyler34 for donating your sharpening services for the contest.
    INGO ROCKS!!! :ingo:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Thanks.... This was a blast. No one won the benchmade this time around so the prize stays on the wheel! :ingo:

THis is full of WIN! That is one of the more creative fun ways of marketing I've seen in a long time.

...and I'll second the notion that INGO's choice for the Vanna White stand in demonstrates a lack of the most basic understanding of marketing.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    It is an awesome wheel.... next time we need someone besides Que... I think he scared the wheel into mostly "firm handshakes"!! :D

just one more tick and the Benchmade would have been mine!!!!

Top Bottom