• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I've seen Kirk post about her being an ingo "member" several times, but I've still never seen a post of hers here.

She posts primarily in the training subforum when she posts, as that's her area of focus. PM her if you want her input on something. Tamara is her user name here as well.

She cares not for the internet forum that is INGO, or most other forums from what I gather from her blog and some postings here.

Seems a leap to me, but I don't know her that well. Only via forums and meeting on rare occasion in real life. She at least logs in here on occasion and posts, as well as another forum I'm a member of.

I suspect she doesn't post in the threads because unless Kirk tells her, she may not know the exist. There's no "mention" feature or other way to notify someone they are being discussed in a given thread.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    She posts primarily in the training subforum when she posts, as that's her area of focus. PM her if you want her input on something. Tamara is her user name here as well.

Seems a leap to me, but I don't know her that well. Only via forums and meeting on rare occasion in real life. She at least logs in here on occasion and posts, as well as another forum I'm a member of.

I suspect she doesn't post in the threads because unless Kirk tells her, she may not know the exist. There's no "mention" feature or other way to notify someone they are being discussed in a given thread.

It is not condoned, even...especially...by the initial perpetrator.

The subsequent virtue signaling is illuminating, though, and affirms my own decision to minimize contact with internet gun fora.

Facta, non verba.

See y'all...well, some of y'all...on the range.
    Not much of a leap. She has some in her blogs as well I believe. I follow her blog, and her posts on pistol-forums when she posts.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Cool thanks. I had never seen her here. Glad to know she does participate.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I guess I'm an alligator.......and I love it!

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Gators have been hanging out in the swamp and eating targets of opportunity for a long time. Sam Colt got it right on the revolver thing just the other day in gator-years.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members