• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    ...including making and playing homemade kazoos. Can you name this talented member?

IMAG0129_zps96bf20d9.jpg

marcum man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    Bourbon
    I don't know who it is, but, I have to say as a Cubmaster myself I am very impressed with this picture. And whomever the scout was that earned the 2 gold and 12 silver arrow points did a great job. I hope they continued into webelos.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Will give you 3 guesses and the first two don't count! ;)

I'll let the Ingoer ID himself if he see's the thread. :)

Well you better PM him before I out him :):

Surprised nobody outed me. I apparently can't hide from the Jackson County contingent. Not a bad picture. I am looking darn sexy. :n00b: OK I am looking well fed. Oh, and the kazoos were pretty cool.

Darkstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Jackson County
    Surprised nobody outed me. I apparently can't hide from the Jackson County contingent. Not a bad picture. I am looking darn sexy. :n00b: OK I am looking well fed. Oh, and the kazoos were pretty cool.

You hid pretty well from me! My son and I walked all throughout while amanda was signing our daughter up for other things and I never saw you once! We were only there for a short time though, mostly spent looking at model trains. :)

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    You hid pretty well from me! My son and I walked all throughout while amanda was signing our daughter up for other things and I never saw you once! We were only there for a short time though, mostly spent looking at model trains. :)

Didn't see you either. I was only there for about an hour. I was actually at the office Saturday morning and walked over with the family. Once I saw they had enough volunteers I went back to the office.

Top Bottom