INGO's Favorite Social Media Product Reviewers/Tactical Instructors/Writers?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    We are looking for some candidates to review some new prducts, so lets hear it, who do you like and who do you not like. This can be internet and print magazine writers also.

Also, why? (Example: trustworthy, unbiased, non-mall ninja, ex-SF, etc.)

Thanks for the help!

jrh84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Columbus
    The Truth About Guns seems to give honest, unbiased reviews of guns and gear. Their reviews carry more weight (to me anyway) than any gun magazine.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    I'm not anyone that most anyone has heard of (yet) but I have written a couple reviews for a "real" blog..have my own blog. I'm honest enough to tell you what I really think. I'm not a mall ninja/special forces veteran by any means. I'm a normal wife/mother who has access to a LOT of women who shoot in Indiana.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    MAC is the best. I like Hickock45 as well, though he doesn't seem to do much "tactical" stuff like suppressors. TTAG is good as well and was mentioned above.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    VitaminK has the most entertaining posts on gear that I've read, and if you can stop laughing, you'll realize there is a lot of good information in what he says. There you go, now you're not left out, lol.

I have a lot of respect for MAC, because he leaves the glitz at the door and gets down to business.

Nutnfancy is lengthy, but I appreciate how he applies a philosophy to gear, and doesn't get all wrapped up in the tactical-ness of the stuff. Plus, he reviews more than just firearms.

I like Hickok45's style.

Sootch has good reviews.

Colion Noir has a gift for words.

Top Bottom