• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I used High Noon's Hidden Ally daily for a couple years. . . No complaints.

+1 on High Noon Holster. No complaints here either (although I did get one once that simply would NOT fit a G30, so it's serving a G19 instead).

Reasonably priced. Adequate for small, light guns.

The zero cant Hidden Ally can work well for appendix carry. If you want some cant for 4-5 o'clock carry, the Split Decision is worth a look too.

And if you like the cheap versions, they have more expensive ones in leather.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Another +1 for High Noon

When I wear my J-frame IWB, it's in a Split Decision...it's IWB and Tuckable. And now that I'm on my way to being "skinnier", I may very well be able to tuck my shirts in now!

This is also my 3rd Split Decision for 3 different firearms.

A buddy bought one for his XD-45. And also one for his Walther P22. While I now own that P-22, I've never utilized the holster so I'm not counting that one in the above tally.

-J-

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    +1 on High Noon Holster. No complaints here either (although I did get one once that simply would NOT fit a G30, so it's serving a G19 instead).

Reasonably priced. Adequate for small, light guns.

The zero cant Hidden Ally can work well for appendix carry. If you want some cant for 4-5 o'clock carry, the Split Decision is worth a look too.

And if you like the cheap versions, they have more expensive ones in leather.
    High Noon is good stuff. I've had three high noon holsters for IWB and they've all been pretty comfortable and at the right price point to make it a great value.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    High Noon is good stuff. I've had three high noon holsters for IWB and they've all been pretty comfortable and at the right price point to make it a great value.

The only one I sent BACK was one of the "Bare Skin" ones.
    They aren't leather, but "leather-like" which didn't seem to be a problem from the description and the photos...but the pics were sort of deceiving.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    The only one I sent BACK was one of the "Bare Skin" ones.
    They aren't leather, but "leather-like" which didn't seem to be a problem from the description and the photos...but the pics were sort of deceiving.

Yeah, I think it depends on the model ordered.

The Split Decisions are all "constructed of thin premium grade cowhide".

Top Bottom