Intercept report confirms government working w/ all social media companies & big tech to censor

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Just a little sample of how crooked this administration is!
    It goes deeper than just the administration. The vast majority of these bureaucracies in the executive branch don't turn over from one administration to the next; only the very top does. The rest are permanent employees and are next to impossible to get rid of. There are a sufficient number at these upper non appointment levels that ensure the corruption always ebbs and flows regardless of who occupies the big boy chair. A thorough top to bottom house cleaning of the entire executive branch is going to be necessary if we are to survive as a republic.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It goes deeper than just the administration. The vast majority of these bureaucracies in the executive branch don't turn over from one administration to the next; only the very top does. The rest are permanent employees and are next to impossible to get rid of. There are a sufficient number at these upper non appointment levels that ensure the corruption always ebbs and flows regardless of who occupies the big boy chair. A thorough top to bottom house cleaning of the entire executive branch is going to be necessary if we are to survive as a republic.
    Otherwise know as the deep state. With all the experience and knowledge he has now Trump is even a bigger threat to them.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    I hope not. I pray for a peaceful resolution to these problems. Get the right people in office, and start firing the bad keep the good in the alphabet agencies.
    I think we are all in agreement. I think we will all know if/when it's the only option left.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I think we are all in agreement. I think we will all know if/when it's the only option left.
    I believe any sort of armed revolution would mean the end of the United States as we know it; the country would likely fracture into several smaller more ideologically aligned regions should that occur. There are some ready to kick this off "to right the Republic". That won't happen, you can't put humpty dumpty back together again. Any righting of this ship needs to happen within the framework on the constitution and legislation accordingly enacted. Anything else and I fear we would destroy the country to save it.

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    I hope not. I pray for a peaceful resolution to these problems. Get the right people in office, and start firing the bad keep the good in the alphabet agencies.
    Pray for Peace. Prepare for... your prayers may not be answered.

I can not begin to comprehend God's will, but I think we are supposed to try. I wonder if peace is the outcome He's got in mind.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I think they will bring up charges on him of some kind and with a leftist DOJ, FBI, and the right judge they could make him a felon, and sent to prison. At this point I would not put anything past them.
    And as commander and chief with the ability to put the full force of the military on White House grounds, if he ignored or refused to acknowledge this so called judge, exactly what would the doj do to enforce the judges ruling?

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    This is a direct violation of the constitution. There is no other way to spin it.
    But... but.. you can't yell fire in a theater! It's not like the "yelling fire in a crowded theater" example has been used for governmental control of political speech. (as an aside: We are very fortunate to have the modern tiers of scrutiny to make sure that the government and judiciary stay within reasonable bounds.)

Pre-Musk Twitter had very sensible rules:
    • You could write a tweet that said you were open for a public discussion with disagreement on a sensitive/contested topic. Then when losing that polite public debate,
    • Report the other side for hate speech and have them suspended/banned. Thus
    • Proving that it really is about hate speech and not at all control of the public dialog
    It's just common sense following the science... or something.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    And as commander and chief with the ability to put the full force of the military on White House grounds, if he ignored or refused to acknowledge this so called judge, exactly what would the doj do to enforce the judges ruling?
    It will happen before he is sworn in. If it is going to happen. They can't have him get in and undo all of their destruction.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I believe any sort of armed revolution would mean the end of the United States as we know it; the country would likely fracture into several smaller more ideologically aligned regions should that occur. There are some ready to kick this off "to right the Republic". That won't happen, you can't put humpty dumpty back together again. Any righting of this ship needs to happen within the framework on the constitution and legislation accordingly enacted. Anything else and I fear we would destroy the country to save it.
    Guess I'm headed to Oklahoma after all.

Top Bottom