• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Assuming it was actually meant to be listed, they'll probably reach out after purchase for FFL info. Any time you buy something "custom" or"special" from Amazon, you pay normally and the seller reaches out afterwards for additional info.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    For a while (like 48 hrs) there was a page on amazon selling black rain ordnance complete rifles for about 60% off... The page and items had zero reviews, and then was magically gone the next day.
    if it seems too good to be true...

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Thinking it wasn't supposed to be listed there. Someone probably added it to Amazon instead of the normal company website. Maybe they were in a hurry to get out for the weekend. Sooo tempting just to see what they would do. I may throw it in the shopping cart for the weekend and watch it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If it didn't come with a state sponsored wardrobe change I'd give it a shot.

Would you, as a buyer, get in trouble? Or is the onus on the seller to only ship to an FFL? I ask this because I had something kind of unusual happen to me with the last gun I bought off Gunbroker. I have my C&R license and the gun I bought was C&R eligible, so it could legally be shipped directly to me. It was shipped via Fedex, and since I wasn't sure if I would be home to sign for it, I requested that it be held at a Fedex office near me. When it arrived there, I got a call from them saying that since it was a gun, it had to be shipped to an FFL. I explained to them that I had my C&R license, and that the seller couldn't have legally shipped it to me if that weren't the case. They still requested that I bring in a copy of my license to pick it up, which I was fine with, but this was the first time this had ever happened to me with any rifles that I've had held there. My thinking was that since the seller only shipped it to me because I had sent him a copy of my license that the responsibility was his.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Or this is a bogus gun-control page, to show how easy it is to buy guns on the internet w/o any background check.

Try to buy it and get on MDA/Everytown's web page as someone who tried to skirt the law, and why we need UBCs.

A-Z will soon be cracking down on firearm related sales, no doubt, snap-caps, grips, etc.

Last edited:

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Item is still listed on Amazon. It's still in my 'save for later' cart.

I'm still laying odds that is was put there on accident by an employee who was supposed to add it to the company website and the accessories to Amazon.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Or this is a bogus gun-control page, to show how easy it is to buy guns on the internet w/o any background check.

Try to buy it and get on MDA/Everytown's web page as someone who tried to skirt the law, and why we need UBCs.

A-Z will soon be cracking down on firearm related sales, no doubt, snap-caps, grips, etc.

I hope not... That will be a sad day!

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

Possible, but doubtful. They have a regular website outside of Amazon. Mostly hunting items it looks like.

http://www.georgesports.com/

Last edited:
    Top Bottom