• Who Would Handle it Better?

• Total voters

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I would trust that Trump would have better policy advisors and would follow better advice on what is in the best interests of the USA as a world leader

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    So, concerning Turkey and France.... president does/says/directs nothing? Concerning recent turmoil where localities have asked for federal assistance... President does/say/directs nothing?
    Huh, so Clinton wasn't at fault for Benghazi, after all. And the DOJ should simply tell people to pound sand.... gotcha :dunno:

Basically the DOJ did tell us ( the US ) to pound sand, albeit thru the cop out from the FBI. Comey didn't "recommend" Clinton be charged and Lynch said she would follow the FBI "recommendation" even though she is the chief law enforcement officer of the land. It is my understanding Lynch and Comey met several days prior to Comey's report. My assumption at the time was that the fix was in.

One set of criteria for Clinton and one for the rest of us.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Basically the DOJ did tell us ( the US ) to pound sand, albeit thru the cop out from the FBI. Comey didn't "recommend" Clinton be charged and Lynch said she would follow the FBI "recommendation" even though she is the chief law enforcement officer of the land. It is my understanding Lynch and Comey met several days prior to Comey's report. My assumption at the time was that the fix was in.

One set of criteria for Clinton and one for the rest of us.

Uhhhh...ok? I can say that I do agree with your post though.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Not sure how anyone is voting for trump in this poll since it clearly has more than two choices

...and one of the choices is simply 'someone else'. Literally, anyone else. wow.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I'm going to be a bit of a non-conformist and give a ranked list:

1. Leadeye, Fargo, Kirk, Kut, BBI, Hough, OldPink, ChurchMouse, me, and everyone who has posted in this thread so far.
    2. Anyone who meets the criteria BBI spelled out in post #16
    3. Ted Cruz

20. Trump

Somewhere approaching infinity. Hillary

Add a slight tint of purple if you are easily offended or have Sheldon Cooper tendencies ;)

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    I doubt either would know what to do. However, there's a guy standing at exit 241 on I-69. I bet he'd figure something out, and (if you believe his sign) he'd do it "for food"!!

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Whom I would rather have deal with such things, and the candidates from which we can choose are two different things.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    No "Bacon" no care. Seriously, I think a slab of bacon would handle the last 7 days better. At least with it, you can fry it up, which makes the whole house smell delish. Then you can eat it, making you feel better. Neither of the other options can do that.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I suspect a random American chosen by lottery with the conditions " Can read and write/no felonies/never donated to a Clinton/has never appeared on a reality tv show" would do better than current POTUS or anyone who's currently trying to be POTUS.

Someone hit him for me. Gotta spread it around a little.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Trump...He's a multi tasker and all of he's ex'es seem to love him.....

^^^Fair points^^^ and I certainly hadn't thought about the ex-wife angle...someone rep him for me please, I gotta spread it around.

Being liked by his exes reminds me of a quote and how Trump might do in diplomatic settings such as those a President might find himself in.
    “Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.”
    Winston S. Churchill

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    ^^^Fair points^^^ and I certainly hadn't thought about the ex-wife angle...someone rep him for me please, I gotta spread it around.

Being liked by his exes reminds me of a quote and how Trump might do in diplomatic settings such as those a President might find himself in.
    “Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.”
    Winston S. Churchill

And a corollary from this side of the pond...
    "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock." -- Will Rogers :)

Top Bottom