• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I think I understand what your suggesting, nothing mainstream, and nothing expensive. That rules out some of the suggestions others have made, like the sigma, and the CZ's You cant just pick a lower priced big name gun, because in this version of hell, THEY DON'T EXIST!!!

So, if I was cast into your proposed hell, I would carry my Keltec P11, mostly because I already have it, and have shot it alot. If I didnt have that gun already, and I had to make an unbiased choice of "low cost hell" gun, i guess it would be:

:joke:

Makarov_Pistol_Parkerized_and_Painted.jpg

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I think I understand what your suggesting, nothing mainstream, and nothing expensive. That rules out some of the suggestions others have made, like the sigma, and the CZ's You cant just pick a lower priced big name gun, because in this version of hell, THEY DON'T EXIST!!!

OP mentioned a $300 price range, A used CZ75, Sigma, and Glock 22 gen 2 are all in that range

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    When I read his post, he made it sound like if you woke up in some kind of hell tomorrow, and all the big names were gone, what would you buy from the B list of handguns? Maybe I took it differently

kblazer87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    I have 9 Taurus handguns in the safe right now and have owned and sold or traded another dozen or so over the last 15 years and feel equally protected with any of them as I would with the Rugers, Sigs, Smiths and Glocks I have owned. So I guess my choice of "B guns" would be Taurus.

Top Bottom