• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I can't help but just shake my head whenever I read this stuff.

They plaster these things all over the place.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If they're difficult to read, you can read them better in my photo alubum.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    My personal favorite is the "more tax cuts for those who already have more than their fair share." bolded portion.

Good times

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Fair - the new four-letter "F" word.

These people are jealous, plain and simple. People that are in unions should look at where your union presidents and other officials live; what they drive; and where they eat. How many of them wear a Rolex, Breitling, or Omega watch?

Union officials are pimps. Union members are their whores. Flame away.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    They say I'm jealous when I mention the $15k profit sharing check they got last year, their COLA raises, free health insurance, 20 years for fully vested pensions, free health care for retirees, free tuition, and the newest kick in the pants $75k lump sum if you want to buy out of the union HC plan and go on the salary HC plan.

I'm the jealous one.

Last edited:

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    A great steaming load. With no Medicare people would be forced to make real decisions about their own care and how much they will pay for it. Just like, oh, you know, the previous 200 years. As I recall, people did live and work and get medical care before Medicare...

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    No, old people were forced to eat dog food and were often executed in the street when they were no longer needed. That is why LBJ invented the "Great Society"

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    There were so many things factually wrong there I can't even begin to deconstruct it.

They proposed to reduce the top marginal income tax rate from 35% to 25% AND make the "Bush Tax Cuts" permanent? Someone please explain that to me. That makes so little sense it's only purpose must be to throw in a few words they think their people know in with a bunch of nonsense and hope that their weird concoction pisses someone off.

Also, I'm so tired of this "GM paid no taxes," crap. GM paid no taxes for perfectly legitimate reasons, mainly that they had losses and deductions that carried over from previous years.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    Also, I'm so tired of this "GM paid no taxes," crap. GM paid no taxes for perfectly legitimate reasons, mainly that they had losses and deductions that carried over from previous years.

Not to mention, that if GM "paid their fair share", where do they suppose that extra money should come from? Higher priced cars, or perhaps lower wages for themselves.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It's a battle for the hearts and minds of America, folks. The left, including the union leaderships, must maintain the status-quo (keeping Americans dependant on govt. assistance) to maintain their power. And the more of us they can get their needle into and drugged up, they know they'll gain more power. Just go to any newspaper website and look at the article comments on any article where any spending cut is mentioned. It's all the same propaganda as displayed in the material above. This is a war and the left is far more organized than the rest of us-- and I hate to say it, but I believe they're winning. If you ever talk to somebody that believes in government assistance to the poor, you're a un-caring, racist, bigoted, homophobic, bible-thumping, zealot, that wants to kill children and kick the old folks out into the streets. This is going to get really ugly......

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Fair - the new four-letter "F" word.

These people are jealous, plain and simple. People that are in unions should look at where your union presidents and other officials live; what they drive; and where they eat. How many of them wear a Rolex, Breitling, or Omega watch?

Union officials are pimps. Union members are their whores. Flame away.

As a FORMER Teamster....:yesway::yesway::yesway:

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    If they want to cut out Social Security and FICA, go for it. I want it to stop coming off my check and a full refund of what I paid in since I have never collected on either.

But don't call either an entitlement because we are forced to participate.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    They say I'm jealous when I mention the $7k profit sharing check they got last year, their COLA raises, free health insurance, 20 years for fully vested pensions, free health care for retirees, free tuition, and the newest kick in the pants $75k lump sum if you want to buy out of the union HC plan and go on the salary HC plan.

I'm the jealous one.

As a union member I haven't seen a profit sharing check in a long time, we haven't had COLA for a few years, health insurance is part of our pay and we do have copays, I've never seen anyone get full pension if they retire at 20 years, the active members pay for the retirees insurance which is getting worse for them, and we haven't had free tuition in years.

The union members are getting tired of the national union, but they aren't to the point of kicking them to the curb. Why? They're afraid of the unknown.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I'm all for unions, collective bargaining, workers' rights - all of that stuff. I just think the government should be out of it completely.

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    I'm all for unions, collective bargaining, workers' rights - all of that stuff. I just think the government should be out of it completely.

:rockwoot: Along with a LOT of other things, but yes the government at any level should not be involved with any union in any way.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    That cesspool still sends my dad Solidarity magazines. My dad died over 3 years ago and they come forwarded to my address. There was a story awhile back where uaw and Martin Sheen protested at the School of Americas. Not really sure what the uaw and soa have to do with each other. That magazine makes the communist party look like a bunch of angst filled skate boarders.

Top Bottom