• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    I bought everything I could afford not everything I wanted before 41F took affect. I was ok with just being done. The possibility of a refund is what makes me want to buy more. If I receive a refund it will cover the cost of the suppressors I would like to buy now.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    It is legal to make your own. Form 1 suppressor.

And yeah, damn those manuf. for having employees to pay, advertising, overhead, equipment to pay for, warranties, wanting to run an American business, etc.

Certainly, they have a right to pay their employees and charge whatever they want.
    But when I look at the complexity and cost of the pistol compared to a glorified tube for $800-1000 which costs more than the pistol it goes on, it's a rip-off to me.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Certainly, they have a right to pay their employees and charge whatever they want.
    But when I look at the complexity and cost of the pistol compared to a glorified tube for $800-1000 which costs more than the pistol it goes on, it's a rip-off to me.

Then you should start up your own company and produce a superior product for cheaper than they can. You'd corner the market and I'm sure the "Huntertown" effect wouldn't happen

If you can mass produce glorified tubes that can handle full auto flames and pressures, muzzle attachments, pistons, intricate locking systems, and warranty anything that may happen from bad welds on your part to a lapse of judgment on the end users' part then you should go for it

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Then you should start up your own company and produce a superior product for cheaper than they can. You'd corner the market and I'm sure the "Huntertown" effect wouldn't happen

If you can mass produce glorified tubes that can handle full auto flames and pressures, muzzle attachments, pistons, intricate locking systems, and warranty anything that may happen from bad welds on your part to a lapse of judgment on the end users' part then you should go for it

I don't need to.
    The product is overpriced in comparison to my desire to own one.

Top Bottom