• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CW9

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Greenwood
    Had a interesting encounter at work today with two sheriffs. I got to watch most of it from my perch in the sky from the server room at work.

I was doing some Active Directory work and I happened to look over at the security camera screen and noticed two sheriffs standing at the main door at work. with guns out!!?!?! I was like WTF:dunno:. I didn't notice anything on our 50+ cameras. as they are standing there the security guard that patrols the premise let them in the door. This is where it gets strange.

These two very young looking guys go from room to room clearing them with guns OUT!!!! I am sitting watching this freaking out. Is the building under some sort of siege and I am unaware of it. Stupid rules don't let me carry at work.
    There are terrorist trying to steal my data and I am defenseless.

I can see every corner of the building from my cameras. So I got to watch these two yahoos go room to room. I must say that the sheriffs department needs to do some more training for these two. It was like watching two children play cops and robbers. peaking around corners laughing and joking with their guns still out pointing them at everything.

One charged a corner hold his gun with one hand cocked to the side like some gangster. Mind you there are still a lot of people in the building next to the server building. If someone had wondered over it could have been bad because of how these two were handling it. At one point one of them had their finger on the trigger it looked like:facepalm:. This continued for about 20min as they cleared the building. They finally made their way up to me and asked for the thumbs up and my badge. gave it to them and they moved on. Thank god they didnt have their guns on me.

I just want to say how disappointed I was in what I watched. These two handled very unprofessionally and acted in a dangerous manner. Its sometimes sad to see how people act when they think no one is watching them. Hope these two aren't on here

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    DUDE , if can get that tape and upload it i wanna see it . :P

lol, i know you are joking. i can just see that. we all watch the video and before we even get to the end, the OP gets fired for violating his companies security proceedures, lol.

what county were these deputies from??

sometimes "canting" your weapon can be a VERY useful technique. im not saying they knew what they were doing or even doing it right if thats what they were attempting, but maybe they were??? id hate to be the one to stick up for cops and be right on this .... someone please prove me wrong :):

CW9

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Greenwood
    Yea, did you ever find out why they were in the building the first place? Or is that classified?

Le Doug

I was just emailed and it was due to an alarm, but that doesn't make and sense, there was a very big presentation going on and there are people in and out of this building 24/7. So it had to be more than that.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I was just emailed and it was due to an alarm, but that doesn't make and sense, there was a very big presentation going on and there are people in and out of this building 24/7. So it had to be more than that.

There are 911 hang up calls from my work from time to time (Airline) and the cops come (1) and they walk the areas that don't require a "card" to get into..... no guns or anything........ then leave.

EDIT: I SWEAR IMPD JUST WALKED IN.......... another 911 hang up haha. Nice guy.

Top Bottom