Interview with Jorge Leon- father of the Glock 'giggle' switch...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    A local shop owner joined our training class yesterday and brought along a couple of very hungry animals affording me my first G18 experience yesterday. After my experience I'm much less concerned about the uninitiated having one. The rate of fire, 1200 RPM, empties a 17 round mag in about 3/4 of a second exhausting the ammo with the muzzle elevated very quickly. It's more likely to be a danger for things a quarter mile away than the intended target. Several seasoned shooters that had a go with it had serious difficulty keeping more than a couple rounds on target at 7 yards. It put a grin on everyone's face but proved to be pretty much useless for any sort of accurate fire. The MP5 was an entirely different story. I found it impressive and enjoyable to shoot but still too hungry and expensive for my blood. :thumbsup:

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    What a joke. The answer to the problem would change gun design and it will take 40 to 60 years for the problem to ho away...hmmm...no mention of how many glocks will still be around in 60 years. Kinda like saying after all these years with a 2011 being produced that there are no 1911s around. Q n A was very laughable..about like asking a congressman about gun control..

Top Bottom