• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Hi INGOers I own Protection One Tactical Training. I have been a firearms instructor for several years since getting out of the Marine Corps. I am a NRA certified instructor and have spent the last four years I have been out teaching others to protect themselves and their loved ones. I have spent countless hours training with some of the best instructors in the industry learning as well as having 3 combat tours under my belt.

We offer QUALITY firearms training in Indiana as well as product testing and evaluation of fiearms related products.

We at Protection One offer a wide variety of services. We offer tactical weapons training to military,law enforcement,and the private armed citizen at an affordable price!

Our mission is to provide the training and expertise to keep yourself and loved ones alive and safe from any threat you may encounter. Through our many combat deployments during the War on terror we have found out what really works and what doesnt and pass that along to our students so that they may learn the proper way to defend themselves or someone else without becoming a liability or worse ...dead! All instructors are either LEO,Mil,NRA certified or all of the above.
    Email : protectiononetacticaltraining@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from the INGO crowd and meeting you at a future course! Thanks for your interest!

Rob:ingo:

Last edited:

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    We are located in Ramsey,Indiana and most courses are held at the outdoor range that belongs to Southern Indiana Rifle and Pistol Club just outside of Borden,Indiana. They have a very nice facility there that allows us to go out to 500 yards for some of our other courses. Very nice group of individuals there and its a 100% NRA club. They also have an indoor range in Georgetown ,Indiana that the hold handgun and rimfire matches at on Wednesday and Friday nights. Very good club and I highly reccomend them!

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Tactical Carbine Training Courses

Carbine I
    Training Course Descriptions

Required Equipment:

• Functioning Carbine
    • Tactical-Style Sling (Single-Point, Two-Point, Three-Point)
    • Three (3) Magazines (Seven (7) Required for 2-Day Courses)
    • Magazine Carrier (Battle/Duty Belt, Chest Harness, Plate Carrier, etc.)
    • Vision and Hearing Protection
    • Appropriate Amount of Ammo (Amounts in Course Descriptions)
    • Weather and Activity Appropriate Attire (Dress in Layers)
    • An Open Mind and Willingness to Learn
    Recommended Equipment:

• Electronic Hearing Protection (Facilitates Better Hearing of Range Commands)
    • Elbow and Knee Pads (Drills May Be Conducted On Gravel or Concrete)
    • Gloves (Extended Firing May Mean a Hot Barrel, Rail, or Hand Guard)
    • Spare Parts (In the Event of a Parts Breakage, Quick Repair is Key)
    • Maintenance/Adjustment Tools and Items (Oil, Sight Adjustment Tools, etc.)
    • Extra Magazines
    Carbine Level 1 – Introductory Course – One Day

Cost -$100 ($25 deposit and balance due at time of course)
    Ammo Requirement – Two Hundred and Fifty (250) Rounds

Course Outline -

Our Level I course is designed to introduce the shooting enthusiast to the world of the carbine and methods to effectively deploy his or her carbine. Topics will include: properly zeroing your weapon, basic weapons familiarization and manipulation, basic range safety, marksmanship fundamentals, an introduction to malfunction diagnosis and clearance, and basic firing positions. Courses of fire will include: 25m battle sight zero, malfunction drills, magazine reload drills, ready-up drills, reflexive fire drills, and an after action review. At the end of the course students will feel familiarized with their weapon and have knowledge on how to improve. Depending on time we may get into an intro to the level 2 course.

Top Bottom