• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    first thing is to read a reloading manual and watch some youtube vids. that is how i got started. i recommend either the lee reloading manual 2nd edition or the lyman 49th.

let the amount of ammo you plan on reloading determine what type of press you get. do you have a budget at all?

basic equipment is a press,dies,calipers,scale,powder dispenser, and components.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    Talk to Andrew at Profire Supply....he has reloading classes and will walk you through the basics as well as being able to suggest some equipment to you depending on what your wanting to do with it. He is on INGO as well with the screen name Aszerigan and he is a great guy in general as well. He wont steer you wrong.

Bang-bang

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Indy/Homeplace/Carmel
    Talk to Andrew at Profire Supply....he has reloading classes and will walk you through the basics as well as being able to suggest some equipment to you depending on what your wanting to do with it. He is on INGO as well with the screen name Aszerigan and he is a great guy in general as well. He wont steer you wrong.

I agree, I took his classes , and used his info to start up. It was a good starting point for me! ANd the support after start up IS A+ IMO :yesway: :patriot:

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    first thing is to read a reloading manual and watch some youtube vids. that is how i got started. i recommend either the lee reloading manual 2nd edition or the lyman 49th.

let the amount of ammo you plan on reloading determine what type of press you get. do you have a budget at all?

basic equipment is a press,dies,calipers,scale,powder dispenser, and components.

The MOST basic piece of equipment is one or more reloading manuals. These are a must have.

Top Bottom