Not open for further replies.

SpiralTragedy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Hello,

My name is James. I was really glad to find such a good gun forum here. I moved to Indiana from Oklahoma during this past year. I have always worn a uniform, Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Civil Air Patrol. So I am of course former Navy and former Army National Guard.

I guess you could say I'm a shooter. :): I shoot guns, cameras and the enemy on Playstation 3. My firearms experience is all defensive. As an extension of that, I became a Combat Focus Shooting Instructor. I like camping and fishing so I also have an interest in survival skills. I am by no means an expert so I am always seeking something to learn. I also have an interest in advanced first aid or combat aid. So I am really looking forward to the upcoming class. Thanks Redneckmedic!

Like most people, I do not get the time I need to do what I want to do as often as I'd like. But I am working on changing that. Anyway I look forward to meeting fellow gun owners and those interested in personal defense.

Have a good one.

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    welcome to the really big show

RetroEd_Sullivan.jpg

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    :welcome: Welcome to INGO! I hope you find the forums informative. You will find a wide variety of topics, products and services. Speaking of services, Indy Gun Safety offers several of the NRA’s courses including Basic Pistol, Range Safety Officer and Refuse to be a Victim. We also offer a concealed carry course, all in the Indianapolis area. Be sure to check out the advertiser’s forum for many other great products and services! And again, WELCOME TO INGO!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom