• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2012
    South Central Indiana
    So, here is my required introductory post.

Being fairly familiar with the internet, I made my way through the FAQ and rules well before making this post. I'm not going to lie, I chiefly came here for the classifieds, found the fifty post limit before touching classifieds, and just kinda have to deal with that.

When it comes to new communities, I am much more of a lurker and listener than anything, I usually don't speak up unless I have something constructive to add. That being said, it'll be a long time before I participate in that particular section of the site, if ever. With a community of over 21,500 members, I am sure with where I am at in the way of firearms knowledge I will have nothing to add in the way of constructive information.

I found out about this site long ago on the net, who through, or by what medium it was, I don't recall, but I am only now getting around to actively registering.

In the way of firearms, I am not ignorant, but I am working to expand my armory to assault rifles, pistols, and bolt guns. I greatly enjoy shooting when I get the opportunity, and due to potential job offerings in the future, it would be extremely beneficial to myself to improve my knowledge in said areas. In the not too distant future, I hope to start running a little three gun, and begin attending various firearms classes.

Professionally, I am a civil servant, and that's all I really wish to say about that.

So I figured I'd go ahead and make it official, say howdy and be all neighborly, and proceed to lurk all official like.

Pleased to see such an active firearms community in Indiana.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Welcome!

Just remember that although you may not have a lot to say on a particular matter, asking questions about those that do, does enrich the conversation. There are of course a few that might burn a person down for a "stupid" question, but I'm of the viewpoint that the only stupid question is an unasked one. How can a person learn to know better if they don't brave the line of fire from a troll or two, or someone having a bad day?

Once again, welcome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom