• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tacmedic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I picked up a single shot 12 ga today to do one of these. I sent an email asking about a longer adapter for 38/357, hopefully it is something that they are already working on. I like this idea a lot and am looking forward to working on this project.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    This is a great project and combined with the knowledge of the cut shell guy on youtube (search shotgun cut shells - I'd post a link but it's been posted a million times here no doubt) and you're well on your way to a great all around gun with great all around knowledge to go with it.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    attachment.php

ryan3326

Marksman
    Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Indiana
    Still have this project going. The gun has been DuraCoated in Tac Black and really the only thing that I am missing is a front/rear rifled sight setup that I can add to the barrel. The bead isn't going to cut it. Anyone have any ideas?

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I got my wife a H & R that has two barrels. One is a 22 and the other is a 20ga. It all came in a nice case with a sling to throw the hole thing over a shoulder. It is very handy. It sports the 20ga most of the time. She can use it but she likes her little Ruger 380 better.

mrtdrew

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 22, 2011
    NW Indy
    Awesome work man I saw that series and was thinking about doing the same thing nice addition hollowing out the foregrip to hold some extra rounds im gonna have to try that when i finally get around to this project.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    PROJECT UPDATE - this rifle is currently for sale in the classifieds section.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...54-ultimate_survival_multi_cal_gauge_gun.html

Many months back I kicked off a project converting a 12g single shot into my version of the ultimate survival gun. The premise is simple - one gun that has the capability to fire many, readily available loads.

Currently, this gun is set up to fire 12 guage, 9mm and black powder and it is pretty much self contained holding it's accessories.

The gun isn't 100% complete as it needs rifled sights and a sling - but much of the project is complete. A full writeup of the project with pics is here:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/surviv...vival_gun.html

With the adaptors, parts, duracoat and accessories I have about $375 - $400 in it right now. Potential trades should be relative in value. I am open to about anything... what do you have? Cash price if anyone is interested would be $300.

I am in Columbus and can travel to make the trade. Photos are found in the link above.

I think your cash price is too low! Just saying! :twocents:

Top Bottom